Sunday, August 02, 2009

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO EUGENIA TAN!!sister

Talking about Eugenia, I remember seeing her few weeks back at cathay. I was damn damn shocked when she call me. Havent been seeing her since, like graduated.:)
Its by fate. Loves.
Well, remember leaving my grandparent’splace at about 11.30pm on Wednesday night.
Meetup with YR at about 12plus at the interchange.
Wentover to xwhk café to slack and eat.:)
Left at about 2am.
Walked home, tired.
Thursday boyf came and pick me at about 10pm and home.
Friday I wentover to grandparent’splace at afternoon after doing all the housework.
Slack at grandparent’splace, talk, chill.
Fried luncheon meat&eggs.:):)
Meetup with boyf at about 8pm.
Wentover to the chalet.
I was super super bored over there, frankly speaking.
BORED, BORED, BORED and BORED.
The worst chalet I attended, I guess.
Feeling so uneasy, uncomfortable, so hot.
And it seems like a childcare to me on the Friday’s night.
Seats are so limited.
We wentoff at about 10pm. Wentover to Nicholas’splace.
Slack, thinking of where to go next. Play with his dog.:)loves.
Thinking of drinking, t’pool. Thinking of where we can go.
And its really better to just chill at Nicholas’splace rather than the chalet.
At least, I have some space to breathe. I feel comfortable and more relaxing.
And they cameout with a conclusion which is going to summerbreeze.
WELL, all kinda like agreed.
And we went.
Chill, slack and home.
Wentover to boyf’splace first then went for supper.
Yesterday I gotup at about 12noon.
Slacking, doing the laundry, and everything. The washing.
Prepared, meetup with boyf at about 5pm.
Get things done and we wentover to the chalet.
Once again, BORED.
Reached there, talking with the cousins.
And I am being like, left alone. Shit. And I was like, not again?!
Well, nothing change. Didn’t we agreed?
As I mentioned earlier, seats are limited and I couldn’t even find a proper standing place though I cant find seats.
Hot, hot and hot.
Sweating.
Boring.
Then we wentover to pick his dad and back to the chalet.
I really don’t find the point of staying there all the while plus I doesn’t have any thing to do over there. Isn’t that like, super pathetic?!
Reached there at about 7pm, after picking his dad.
And the cakecutting is at about 9.30pm.
And imagine, what I can do over there. Seats are limited, so you got to stand. And circumference are limited so hard to find a place to stand.
Plus I am sweating over.
We wentoff at around 11pm, if I am not wrong.
Went to tour then to hisplace and back home.
Wentover to compasspoint justnow, alone.
Walking about, buying stuffs, deposits money and to grandparent’splace.

Its Sunday!!:):) Familyday.
Dinner is about to be ready.
I should avoid crowded places.