Wednesday, July 15, 2009

lovesyou

Monday I remember leaving my grandparent’splace and went over to admiraltypark.:)
Then home, and yesterday I gotup at about 6am.
Do my stuffs, went to chongpang at about 8.30am, buy stuffs, had my breakfast and went home.
Get things done and wentout again.
Wentout at about 11am.
Walked to chongpang, wanted to take bus and went over to grandparent’splace but justnow, my mum are at her company and my uncle drives her, together with my grandma so I meetup with them.:)
Greatgreat.
Cause I was carrying lots of thing!!
Heavy.
Meetup with them, put everything in the car and finally, relax.
Then they went to buy stuffs, eat and went back to uncle’soffice.
Then I wentoff with my aunty. Went to paragon as she is going for consultation.
Went to register then to starbucks to chill.
And back for consultation.
Afterthat, we went to square2 to meteup with sis.
Lunched at pastadeWARAKU.:)






Mum meetup with us afterthat and after everything, we wentoff. Uncle fetch us back.:)
Stayed at grandparent’splace.
Wentoff at about 11.15pm.
Brother drives me home, thankyou.:)
Today I gotup at 10plus, slack, thinking of stuffs.
Then do the laundry, stuffs, cleaning.
Wentout at about 3.45pm.
Went over to northpoint and meetup with YR.
We went for lunch at yoshinoya.:):)
Then afterthat, we went to shop around, buy stuffs.
She bought this;

And photos!!


Love.
And lastly, we parted. I went to grandparent’splace.
And was on the phone with YR, LOL.
Washup, bath and everything.
Frustrated.
Going to the doctor, soon.

twoyear anniversary.:)