Monday, August 17, 2009

lovesyou

Wednesday meetup with boyf at about 10.30pm, and home.
Well, I got nothing special to post cause mylife is simply bored, and that’s me.
That’s my life, I supposed.

Thursday I remember going to grandparent’splace in the evening.:):)
Well, just slacking around.
Meetup with boyf at nighttime, 9.30pm. And travel home.
Talk on the phone with boyf, chill, slack.
Tbhp,usr.
Friday I gotup at 12.30noon.
Well, at home is always doing the same thing.
A routine.
And quickly get everything done and rushedoff.
Trained down to bugis and wentover to illuma to meetup with aunty, sis&boyf and cousin.:):)
Celebrated sis birthday at empirestate.:):)
I didn’t ordered thing, cause I was late and it doesn’t seems nice.
















A great lunch.:):)
Photos taking as we walk around.


Went to the outdoor next, photos.

And up all the way to the arcade.
Play those funny thing.
Not lots of choices but, cousin’s enjying.

Cousin is inside!!
And won tickets, changed the float sword, as cousin wants.

And back to grandparent’splace.
Chill over there, I aren’t hungry at all.
Meetup with boyf at 9.30pm.
What a wasted trip and wasted time of myday.
We travel from hougang, heading to westcoast and in between when reaching, we travel to bukittimah, and next, travel to pasirris.
What a trip.?
Well, I am not the one that calls the shot, so, I’ve to kept my mouth shut, and I got no right to call the shot.
And, after all the meetup of everyone, we travel to pasirrispark together, summerbreeze.
Summerbreeze, almost everyweek.
Didn’t really seems enjoying.
Kinda bored, seriously speaking.
Depends on the ambience, peoples, and atmosphere.
And finally, we left at 2plus.
Saturday I gotup at about 10am.
Stomachpain. Cramp.
Rest, rest and rest.
Gotup at 12plus, get things done and wentoff.
Out to ikea, tampines.
Walked around, stomach feeling painful.
No appetite at all. Feeling tired.
Went to centurysquare next, and to tampinesmall.
Service my bracelet, walk around, polish necklet and walk shop about.
Finally, wentoff.
Travel all the way down to heartlandmall.
Buy stuffs and to grandparent’splace.
Was feeling damn damn tired when I’m there.
Went to rest and I gotup at 11pm.
Washup and went to meet boyf, and home.:):)
Bath, rest, sleep.
Pain, and its painful.
Yesterday I gotup at about 11.45am.
Washup and everything then took a cab down to grandparent’splace.
Weather is extremely humid.
And I don’t like, I cant stand it.
Reached there, slack.
Cousin is having highfever.
High to, 39.9degrees.
Up&down.
An hour later, still the same.
Send him to kkh, consultaion and everything and home.:):)
And we bought a haagaedazs icecream and shared.:):)
Reached grandparent’splace at 7pm.
Boyf came over.
Had dinner, chill, slack and off to damian’splace to get camera first and back home.
Wentover to boyf’splace too.
And, it’s the same thing.
Well, as expected.
I gotup in the morning, 6am.
Alarm ranged.
I didn’t sleep well, stomachcramp.
I continued mysleep and gotup 7am.
Packed my thing and went back to sleep at 8.30am.
Then I gotup at 10plus, then went to rest as I got nothing to do.
And endedup, I getup at 3plus.
And, by the way, its raining.
Get things done and wentover to grandparent’splace.
And the pathetic me, only have 10bucks withme.:(:(
Didn’twant to anyhow spend cause I wanted to spend it wisely.:(:(
Reached grandparent’splace at about 5.15pm.
Travel by bus. And the journey is long.:(:(
Slack here, had dinner at 6.45pm.
Surf net, search for stuffs.
And rest a little, stomach not feelingwell.
Goingoff.:):)
Alright, I need space to breath.