Friday, August 21, 2009

lovesyou

Monday I left grabdparent’splace at about 9pm, sharp.
Remember travels down to damian’shouse.
Wentover and pass him brewed herbaltea. As he’s still having fever.
And, wentoff. Travel back home.:):)
Washup and went down to buy stuffs, and back home. Then to chongpang. Withdrawl money, buy stuffs and home.
Bored.
Thatslife.
Bored&tiring.

Learning all sorts of thing, but so what?!
Brp.
Abcdefgh…
Tuesday I gotup at 9.30am.
Rubbing my eyes, feeling tired.
Wentback to sleep then gotup at about 12.30noon.
Slack, reading and washup.
Bathed, prepared, pack thing, changed.
Get things done, meetup with boyf at 3.30pm and wentover to suntec.
Walk around, went to auntieanne, but prezel to fill stomach.
Wentup to fountainofwealth next.
Slack, chill, eat, relax.
Loving.
Went to walk about, shop.
Went to cottagewaffleplace to eat icecream.
Then walk about to see thing, to the arcade, walk around and left.
Left at about 6pm.
And travel home.
Reached home, rest, watch tvshow, bath and slack.
Then went for my dinner.
I simply love the feeling.
And I remember I couldn’t sleep till morning 4.30am.
And next, I gotup at 6am. And I still tried going to bed.
Wednesday I remember gettingup at about 11am.
Do the housework and everything.
Stayed at home.
Meetup with boyf at night, 8pm.
He wanted to eat HANS, next changed to rotiprata.
Wentoff after dinner.
I sleep pretty early, as I was wanting to sleep early.
Rested there but couldn’t sleep.
As I was halfsleep, halfawake, in the middle of the night, at like, 4.30am, I gotup.
Feeling energetic.
Stomach upset. Not feeling well.
Went to the toilet.
Diarrhea and vomiting.
Feeling really no strength at the moment.
And I didn’t really sleep.
And gotup at 6am.
Slack, do thing.
Went for breakfast at about 10am.
And wentover to grandparent’splace.
No one was home when I reached.
Slack, do thing.
Reached at 11am, grandma came back at 11.30am.
She cooked porridge and prepared everything, and we took a cab down to kkh.
Went to visit cousin. Talk to him, but he seems to have no mood.
We just stay at his room. Wentdown at around 3plus.
Meetup with mummy.
Went to eat, walk around and home.
Took cab back to grandparent’splace.
If I am not wrong, I reached granparent’splace at about 5pm.
Talk to sis, rest and eat a little.
And I was just so tired that I fall asleep at around 7.30pm.
Just dozedoff.:):)
Gotup at 10pm.
Feeling damndamn tired.
Went to bath and washup then meetup with boyf, went to HANS to eat a little and home.
I was damndamn tired at then, seriously.
Just feel like sleeping.
And, the forgetful me, forget to brings my wallet!!
Well, I always have to forget to bring one thing back. Hahas.
Today, I tried not to forget. Hopefully.
Already packed those things aside. :):)
So, we went home after eating.

I seriously wanted to have a peaceful sleep and just lie on mybed.:):)
Brp. Ssp.
Today I gotup at 12plus.
Pack my stuffs, do thing and took a cab down to aunty’shouse as sis is over there. And, since I doesn’t have any money with me, I asked her to paid for me first.
I got no cash with me at all.
Wentover to aunty’shouse to slack.
Surf the net with sis, laughing at those stupid funny thing, and see photos.
Cousin discharged!! Thanksgod.
We left at about 7pm. I cameover to grandparent’splace while sis wentout with boyf.
Surf net, slack, bath, do my thing, and read emails.
Another plan-less night?