Monday, August 24, 2009

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO JIAWEN!!

Friday I stayed at grandparent’s place all the way till 12.45am.
That’s so late.
I was waiting for boyf, and almost falls asleep.
Well, just so tired.
Forget to bring wallet home, again.
The forgetful me.
Boyf cameover and pickme home.
Reached home, and went out again.
Wentover to YD, as the others was there.
Travel down, meetup with TG, Leon, JQ&KY.
Chill. Haven’t been meetingup with them for sometimes.
We slack there for like only, 30-45minutes. And we decided to go for supper.
But, things doesn’t seems to workout, don’t seems to be the way its planned.
Just as we are leaving, heading towards jalankayu, going to buangkok, we got stopped. What a day?! Spoiled everything .
LTA inspection.
The rest go ahead for supper while we went for the car inspection. Checking and everything.
Witnessing everything, the whole process, people capturing the whole process.
Waiting, check and go.
The waiting and checking tookup sometimes. Afterthat we head home.
Just then, leon says they’re at JK.
So, we wentover to join them.
Supper, talk, crap. Edmund joined us.
Looking at TG’s AD. Passing around, taking turns to look.
Wentoff at 4.30am. Headed home.
Saturday I remember gettingup at, 11plus.
Do the laundry and everything.
Wentout at 4pm.
Went to NP’s 7eleven to buy newpaper and I saw Sister Cheryl!!

She’s just queuing infront of me, with her guy. And she called me and greeted me.
I was like, paused for 1-2seconds.
Recalling, LOL.
And, I’m glad. Glad to see her and I know, its by fate. Loves.

Supposed to be going over to cousin’s house, but due to the delaying, I went to grandparent’splace. Slack over there, chill, relax.
Prepared and meetup with boyf at about 8.30pm, together with SH.
Next, we went to pasirris, meetup with Nicholas.
All take SH’s car.:):)
Wentdown to tampinesmall, dine at fish&co.

Nicholas ordered the espresso and the cup was damndamn small. Like, just one mouth.
Enjoyable? Dontknow. Alright.
Normal. As usual, I guess.:):)

Went to changibeach next.
Chill, relax.
Haven’t been going to there for sometimes.
Slack there, read magazine, listening to songs.
Wentoff after sometimes, went to changiv, the coffeeshop, as Nicholas want to eat.
Watch the soccer match there, different atmosphere, different ambience, and different feel.
The coffeeshop was damn hot and heaty.
I guess I’m not the only one that is sweatingover.
KY joined us first.
Once again, talk about the inspection issues.
Then TG, Leon&JQ cameover.
And again, the inspection issue.
Then, we go off first.
Send Nicholas home, followedby Edwin and lastly, me.:):)
I didn’t really sleep all the way.
Was halfsleep, halfawake.
Wentover to grandparent’splace next.
And sleep!!:):)
Remember start sleeping at 3.30pm.
And cousin wakes me up at 4pm.:(:(
And I was just so tired that I wentback to sleep, and gotup at 5.30pm. Again, cousin digging me up.
And finally, sleep all the way till 8pm.
That’s a great&sweet sleep.
Gotup at 8pm, washup, bath and have dinner.
Then boyf cameover at 10.30pm and home.
I was damn tired, feeling sleepy.
Reached home, do things, and sleeps.
And I gotup at 3.45am. I dontknow why, just happened to gotup. Maybe it’s a must. Didn’t regret getting up. Wentback to sleep at about 4.30am.
And today, I gotup at 10plus, I think.
Slack, do stuffs, reading and off to grandparent’splace.
Doing nothing over there at first but, making juices at the later time.
Apples&oranges!!
Then went to bath at about 6.30pm, and started surfing the net since 7pm.
Check mails.
My families is playing cards again, at the living room. And me, in the room.
I’m goingoff soon.
Its late.