Wednesday, August 26, 2009

lovesyou

Monday I left my grandparent’splace at 11pm.
Forget about my jacket. Remember to bring wallet.:):)
Feeling a little tired of mylife.
Reached home, washup and lie at bed.
And the silly me, really didn’t sleep and waits.
And I went to sleep only in the morning, 7am.
And I gotup at 10am.
Slack at mybed, do stuffs and rest for awhile.
Get everything done and wentout at about 4.30pm.
Took bus down to bugis, walk around.
The streets, iluma.
Contented.
Walk around.
Ya, that’s all.
Haven’t been having this life for sometimes.
Shouldn’t let things affect me and influence me.
Went home next, by train and walked home.
Washup and everything, and I am extremely hungry, feeling a little pain at the gastric and heavyhead.
Wentto bed at around 2am.
And today I gotup at 12noon.
Reading!!
Get things done and wentout.
Travel down to northpoint, and lunched there.
Lunched at ishimura.
Slacked around, went to shop next, buy stuffs and finally to grandparent’splace.
Bath, play with cousin and surf the net.
Just finish helping my aunty with the printing of photos.
Got to pack my stuffs, to ensure I don’t miss out anything.