Friday, August 28, 2009

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO POCKKAI!!

Wednesday I left my grandparent’splace, wentoff at 10plus, going 11pm.
And I lost my ezlink card on the way back.
Yesterday I gotup at 7.30am.
Reading!! Lots of thing to read!!
Slack, bath, washup and get things done at only starting from 9.30am.
Cause, some problem, again. Yes.? Ya, again.
Sometimes, I get tired of that.
That applies to everyones who has feelings.
Family is somehow so sickening.
No ones is going to care, true enough. No ones. Who will care?! And who will be bother to care, and where can I turn to?
All alone, not a corner, but, a little of my own space.
Well, wentdown to vivocity!!
Walk around, not really in the shoppingmood.
Went to lunch at harbourfront, sakaesushi.
Great lunch, as usual. ‘Cause I am enjoying life.:):)
Didn’t lunch at fast pace. Didn’t eat a lot. Totally not in the mood, too much things bothering me.
Went to walk around afterthat, wanted to buy stuffs but, feeling bored. And I went to take train down to grandparent’splace. Nothing else to do over there.
Talking to grandma&sis. Nonsense.
Slack, watch tvshow, and just feeling tired of those issues.
Printing photos for aunty, again.
Wentoff at about 10.45pm or later, cant remember.
I didn’t went home cause I didn’t want to. Neither I wants to stay at grandparent’splace. Cause, its scolding and just scolding. Nothing else, nothing nice. Unless they needed your help. They are just so so practical, isn’t it obvious? And it proved everything.
Went to sengkangspark. Boyf not meeting me anyway.
Its raining, at the point of time, I realized actually home is nothing. I always tells others home is where I belong always and that will always be my home.
Who will understand the feeling of being belonged to nowhere?
Decided to went home next.
Sleep, gotup at about 10plus, slack here&there. Next, gotup at 12noon.
Slackslack and slack then I gotup at about 2pm.
Wahsup and everything, get things done and I wentout.
Cause, I’m just so sick with the feeling.
Stranger.
And just before I wentout of myhouse, another scolding.
Wentover to grandparent’splace.
Nothing to happy about.
Talking to mysis, jokes, riddles. Funny.
Families wentout for dinner.
Finally, I got be relax. Surfing the net, checking mails.
Having gastricpain rightnow, and it makes me wanna vomit.
Gastritis.
I didn’t want to be a come&go item, but do I have the priority?
I get sick of answering them question, cause before I could answer, they would already have come up with their own thinking and says. And, I don’t even have the chance to say. I don’t even have the chance to stand at my own point of view to say, and I think nobody can. So, whats the point of asking and I cant get to say and its still my wrong and it always will?
Trying so hard to hide my feelings aside.
Going home is scolding, and it makes me not wanting to.

Why does all the bad thing only applies on me?