Saturday, September 12, 2009

lovesyou

Yeah!!
My sunflower driedup.:):)
This whole week I was really busybusy.
Don’t even have enough time for myself.
So last Thursday I went home at quite late.
Seriously cant remember much.
Friday. Oh. Friday I went over to plazasingapura.
Dinner with anuties, sis&cousin.:):)
Great. Dine at Nihonmura, again. LOLs.
After dinner uncle comes and pick them while I go off.
Saturday I only remember staying at home, in the morning. Wentout at about 10.30am. Meetup with grandma, brother&cousin. Went for breakfast at chongpang and to aunty’soffice.
Went to grandparent’splace afterthat. Slack. Sleep, and have a great sleep. Gotup at 9.30pm.
Lpr next and home.:):)
Breakfast on Sunday, at chongpang, with the ‘family’!!
And mahjong next, tiring.
And shit, that’s a bad thing. :(:(
And I really have not been playing for superlong.
Cant remember much, resting. Play, eat.
Late dinner at admiralcc.
Monday I gotup at 6.15am.
Get things done and setoff for work.
Everything new. But its still the same.
Work, listing, filling, printing, communicating.
Lunch at 1pm, with admindept&hrdept colleagues.
Wentback after that. Everything’s still the same.
Work end at 6pm, went home for dinner, and sleep.
Tuesday, nothing special. Meeting Edwin. Home afterthat, washing of clothing and stuffs.
Wednesday work, gotup at 6plus, do thing and wentoff.
Working, doing the same thing.
Listingform, and those documents.
Lunch at 1pm, with colleagues.
Work again after lunch. Didn’t go home early this fewdays.
Tiring, but, I still managed to sleep well and not get disturb.
Thursday went to work, and halfway to the train station, I realized I didn’t bring wallet. Oh man, the clumsy me. I seriously got no choice cause I’ve got no cash with me at all. But, I found out that, I have my atmcard with me. Went to draw money and buy ezlinkcard. And, there goes my $15.:(:(
Went for lunch at 1pm, again.
Office was super cold.
But weather is super humid.
Lunch with SH at MOSburger.
Greatlunch. But rushing, cause I only got one hour break. Well, still make it on time, anyway.
Home for dinner afterthat. Train was damn pack and I’m tired.
Bath, dinner, slack. Talking and sleep.:):)
Friday, same thing. Gotup, bath, prepare and wentout.
Work over there was fun.:):)
Hmmms. Lunch at 1pm again, with those same people, same place. Minimart next!!
Endwork, wentover to tpycentral, KOIcafé. Buy tea!!
Walk around, buy thing and went for dinner at some nearby hawker.
Dinner!! Super hungry, and off.
Sleep prettyearly almost everynight. And I spend 40bucks yesterday at dontknow where.
Today I gotup at about 6.30am.
Having headaches and backaches.
Get things done and wentoff to work.
Reached there just in time.:):)
I’ve problem taking bus to work every morning, not because its packed. Cause I dontknow what bus to take. Only remember some, hence, I got to wait for sometimes.
Today I sort all the thing, filling, printing, keying in listingform, arranging and everything. And I seriously got nothing to do afterthat. Cause, everything is done.
Halfway through, I was having gastricpain, sudden.
Well, after work, I come straight here. I am at grandparent’splace now.
Just finish bathing.
I’m tired.
Finally, I got to rest. Coming here again tomorrow.:):)
Familyday.:):)