Sunday, September 20, 2009

lovesyou

Last Saturday I was at my grandparent’splace.
Wentoff at about 5.30pm.
Wentover to centurysquare&tampinesmall to walk around.
Dinner at pastamania.:):)


Shop around and off. Suppose to also be watching movie.
Cant remember much, seriously.
Oh, went to pasirrispark next.
Lovelove.
And rushed down to woodlands.
Meetup with the aunties and off.
Tired after one wholeday.
Greatsleep.
Laundry next morning, and lunch at yishun. Pack redbeansoup, laksa&popiah for family and wentover to grandparent’splace.
I was actually surfing the net at then, but just for 5minutes, brother&the inlaw comes. So, stopped. Chat with aunties, thatsall.
Sunday is always familyday to me, and its fun. Family gathering&bonding!!
Having dinner in, having fun with families.
Left at 8pm.
Wenthome first to place my stuffs, laundry and some packing, plus preparing.
Then wentout again.
Went for Li Xuan’s birthday celebration.
At her place.
Well, happybirthday.

Light dinner, refreshment over there.
Cakecutting, fun and off.
Well, not very goodsleep.:(
Monday gotup at 6plus.
Prepare and get things done then wentoff.
Reached office early.
Listing, exclusive. Typing.
Well, at least I got for myself a cup of hot milo.
Mondayblue. Bored.
Lunch at 1pm, wentout to mc for lunch.
And scheduling my schedule there. Alone, peace.
Went back after lunch.
Typing, everything is still alright. Everyone is good.
Knockingoff at 6pm.
Went to typcentral. Changed the dress I bought lastweek.
Went to buy stuffs and took train down to novena.
Wentover to revenuehouse for dinner.
Dine at Nihon Mura!!

Satisfied, contented.
Went to mr next. Play water!! Childish-act.
But, fun.:):)
Wenthome early, do my stuffs.
Tuesday was so sick. Sickening. Didn’t sleepwell. Headaches.
Reached office at 9.05amm.
Same thing, not much.
Lunch at 1pm, wentover to the kopitiam foodcourt alone.
Sick of eating at the sameoldcoffeeshop everyday.
Knockingoff at 6pm again.
Walked to train station with LS.
Trained back. Tired, legaches.
Laundry, pack thing and wentoff. Out for dinner. Dine at chongpang hawker.
Meetup with the parent over there, by coincidence.
And wentoff after dinner.
Homesweethome.
Bath, cleanup and rest.
Talking.
Wednesday late.
Eat one swissroll, and to work.
Keying data, callingout, answering phonecall.
Printing, sorting.
Lunch at 1pm, with colleagues at the old coffeeshop.
Went to provision shop, buy newpaper, chocolates&sweets.
Then some of us take Enard’s boy car back to office.
Reached office and its so bored like hell.
So humid outside. But, at least office is still alright.
Typing, typing.
Generate the letter out and print at 5.30pm.
Sort.
Meetup with SB at office and wentoff to tpycentral. But, not pleasant.
Went to KOIcafe again to buy the tea!!
And wentoff.
Cause, I just get tired of all those stupid shit, nonsense.
Excuse, changing of things. And I simply hate it just so so much.
1000times I failed, for the thousands chance I gave.
Wednesday wasn’t a greatday.
Cause, unpleasant event, crying, hurt, pain, sorrow.
I dontwant to say.
Everything should be alright, its okay.
Why say it out, keep it inside, no harm. Don’t find the point of saying out. No different.
Bath at prettylate, like 9plus. And dinner next.
Thursday was happyday.
Though I am a llittlelate. But, lunch outside with SH. At tpy hawkercentre.
Noodles again forme.:)
And back to office.
Doing those work stuffs.
Wenthome afterwork. Bath&dinner.
SP next, with LE&LJ.
Fairprice to buy stuffs&bangawansolo to buy cakes.
KFC next to chill plusu eat and lastly, home.
Talking, craps. Sleep.
Friday work was still alright. Lunch at 1pm with SB. Wentover to tpycentral. Lunched at KFC and buy KOIcafe tea!!
Back to office after eating. And its having heavyrain.
Feeling cold.
Staying at office is always doing the samething. But, its fun.
And, one of the agent, ordered pizzahut for the admindept.
I didn’t eat cause I was so full.
Wentoff at about 6.20pm cause I was waiting for one of the agent.
Waited.
Meetup with family next. Mummy, auntyjolin&uncles, sister and cousin.
And wentover to somewhere lowerdeltard to pick 2ndaunty.
And it jam all the way.
Heavyjam.
We went to Rafflesmarinacc for dinner.
The rest reached first, we’re the lastest.
And went to play bowl.:):)
Dinner was frustrated. Not much choice, nothing to eat.
Didn’t order.
Went to the hilltop next, enjoying the scenery. And off. Take auntyjolin’scar to jurongpoint. And off.:):)
Recahed home at 11pm.
Slack and falls asleep.
Wakeup in the middle of the night and went to bed.
Yesterday gotup at 10plus.
Slack about, bath and everything then went to bukitbatok to see doctor.
Goodnews?badnews? Both, I supposed.
Grandparent’splace next.
And I sleep all the way till around 8pm.
Washup, everything, get things done and wentoff.
Home and dinner at mc.
Wentover to buy chilicrab for family.
Drinking, talking.
Sleep in the morning.
Tired, but I cant do anything other than keeping my mouth shut.
Gotup at 9.30am. Noisy.
I am having mysleep.
Prepare everything and went for lunch at chongpang. Humid humid.
Dame bored, cause I should have spent my time wisely. Spent it on the right thing.
Grandparent’splace next.
Chillicrab, currychicken.
Herbalchickensoup.:):)
Birdnest next, cause I’m craving for it.
Going home soon!!:):)
Holiday tomorrow, great. Family gathering.