Saturday, September 26, 2009

lovesyou

I am just easily forgotten by others.
I am feeling super tired&sleepy recently.
Cause, I donthave chance to have a proper sleep.
Never sleep well.
Monday I left grandparent’splace at 10.
Travel home.
Reached home at dontknow whattime, do the laundry. Hang, wash, everything. Arranging, packing of wardrobes. So tired. Clothes were all around my bed.
I only remember that’s all.
Monday I wentover to IMM!!
Went to SP, lunched at Sakaesushi first then went to IMM. Walk around, buy thing. Years since I last go there.
Shop at giant. Wentoff at 8plus, went to somewhere upperthomson to dine and home.
Bath and slack at home.
Talking to SY, we go so much things to say.
Went to bed at about 4am. Cause I cant sleep. Feeling pain, in pain.
Gotup at 6am.
Went to the washroom, started everything, again.
Vomiting, pain, terrible.
And I couldn’t sense people with me.
Was just feeling not right.
Take off.
Stay at home the wholeday. Resting, lyingdown.
Eating medicine, a cup of milo.
Thankyou, SY. She’s withme.
Just stay at home, not feeling like wanting to eat.
Noodlessoup for my lunch. Thankyou.
Talking with aunty, and the rest.
Diggingout all those thing. Funnything. Embarrasses
Medicine again and again.
Dinner at home and to walk around and buy thing, but, was totally not in the mood.
Wednesday I gotup at 7plus, as usual.
Bath, prepare, get things done and was about to wentout.
A cup of milo before headingout. Thankyou.
Didn’t went for lunch, cause I find myself having too much thing to do, and I am totally not in the going out mood.
Well, stay inside office during lunch time.
Work. Knockoff at 6pm, travel down to orchard.
Meetup with the sisters. Went to shop around, buy thing, relax at bakerzin.
Mooncake!! Blacksesame&rum,raisin.:):)
Trained back next. I alight first.
Meetup and went to dine at somewhere yishuncentral, home next.:):)
Sleep prettylate. Tired.
Thursday I was so tired.
As usual, gotup at 7plus, get things done and wentout.
Reached there on time.
Again, work, doing those same thing.
I cant remember where I lunched at thatday, but it should be mc.
And I remember going to shop&save to purchase sweet&newspaper.
Back to work next.
Home after work, bath and dinner.
Watching tvshow, talking.
Slack, and feeling hot. Sweating.
Wanted to have just a night to sleep well. Sleep early.
But, I always cant have, and its hard. Hard for me to plan mylife schedule. Cause, its always others doing the planning. And the only thing I can do is shutup, and listen.
Since I am out, so not minding going to sembawangpark, was damndamn feeling not so happy.
Lowestpoint in life, so far.
Chill and home.
Sleep at dontknow whattime.
Yesterday I was late.
Reached office at 9plus.:(:(
Was bored. Doing those same thing.
Went to tpycentral for lunch, wentover to buy snowskinmooncake first, and lunch at mc. So, I left my mooncake at the shop to look after.
The mooncake seems nice to me, buy two boxes, but not for myself.
Hope they will like it.:):)
Wentback afterthat.
Doing work.
Wentoff after work, sweets, chocolates and flower!!

Wentover to collect mooncake first, then travel down to friend’s grandma funeralwake.
Didn’t stay long, awhile and left.
Dinner at home.
Well, supposed to be catching movie on friday, but plans always don’t seems to be the way I have planned. Used to it, its normal. Cause, its not the first time.
How many times of chance should I give?
So, bathed and dine at home. Wentout at 9plus, 10pm.
Went to MOSburger, slack.
Reflecting.
Well, mc next, with aunty.
And home at about 1.30am.
Chill, chat a lot.
I supposed that means cultivate relationship.
Sleep. Dozeoff, I am tired.
Today I gotup at 8am. Alarm ranged.
Get things done and travel here&there.
No housekey, pathetic. Finding.
Managed to go into myhouse at 9.30am.
Washing, and off.
Cause I donthave the time to do so much thing as brother&grandma is waiting for me downstairs.
Breakfast with grandma, then buy fruits.:):)
And wait for brother. Went to godmum’splace first. And to aunty’soffice.
Slack there, usual.
Then went home together next. Was at my grandparent’splace now.
Bath, wash hamstercage, surf net and slack.
I am feeling sleepy, but forcing myself not to sleep, in order to sleep early tonight.
Alright, thatsall for now.