Thursday, November 19, 2009

Joy

Monday I gotup at super early and the night before I sleep at damn late.
Gotup in the morning at around 9am.
Wentback to sleep and gotup in the afternoon.
Tiring life, too much things to do, too much thing to commit.
Went to somewhere yishuncentral for lunch and to NP to walk around, buy stuffs.
That should be all.
I guess I went to lpr at night. And also to somewhere there to eat.
Tuesday was goingout at 5plus.
Went to amkhub to buy movie tickets at thecathay cause I couldn’t buy it online, some error. And that is the top hot show, is damn pack.
Rushdown there to buy and to j8. Meeting with SH and he wants to collect his laptop. But, some problem going ons and endedup never collect, kinda like, wasted the trip down there.
Okay, next we wentover to thecathay.
Dine at theindulge.

Notbad.
Show starts at 2115. Walk around, buy popcorn&drink and into the theatre.
Watch it at the grand cathay.

It was really grand, my first time there.
Watched 2012. The show whereby I wanted to watch for a long time, like before its out.
And finally, got to watch it.
Greatgreat show. Worth watching.
Home next and wentout again to yishuncentral for supper.:):)
And to lpr.
Greatnight over there!! Enjoying. And home in the morning, about 5.45am.
Yesterday I stayed at home the wholeday, totally no mood.
Wentout at night.
Dinner from aunty, friedrice. Thankyou.
Tvshow, thatsall. Walk around outside and home.
Bored at home cause its always scolding, but thanks to mysis for her laptop. If not, I will be bored to hell. Surfing the net, thatsall. Tvshow. Fruits.
Gotup at 0651 this morning and start to stare at the ceiling, nothing much.