Monday, November 23, 2009

Joy

Thursday was like, slacking at home, doing housework.
Noodlesoup for lunch.
An egg, hotdog, crabstick, meatball. That’s all. Simple.
Cant remember what happen next.
Well, typing&typing.:):)
Wentdown to provisionshop, wanting to buy stuffs and saw NK!!
Is this coincidence or fate? LOL.
Well, was rainingday.
Staying at home.
Out at night.
Lpr, I guess, dontknow.
Friday was wakingup super early.
Receives a call from eeleen, like super last minutes asking me for help.
Time constraint.
She needed me to help her, no no no. I should says, she needed my hair.
Well, so I travel all the way down to meet her.
Meetup with her at shaw.
And wentover to her school.
Being her model.
Rushedover, do everything and off.
Wentover to walk around at ION and wentto, Holland for dinner, I think.
Really cant remember. Dontwant to recall also.
Saturday was a greatday.
Wakingup at 7 in the morning, doing things and wentout at 12plus. Meetup with PKFC at mrt station, 1pm.
All reach just on time. Good.
A long time since I last catchedup with them.
Happy seeing them.
Not so much photos taken thatday.
Was meeting at mrt station first then wentover to orchard.
Wentover to theheeren.
Lunch at waraku.
Then wentover to internationalbuilding.
Partyworld next.
Enjoying.



A greattime really.
Nicetime, more to go.
Dinner next and somewhere myhouse, cause I wanted.
Thankyou for accompanying.:):)
Late dinner and gastricpain but they’re so thoughtful.
Nexttime let you all decides.
Someone cameover to find me.
Well, flower. Perhaps it makes me happy.

Home next, feeling tired.
Remember going out again at like 12plus or 1plus.
Supper at khatib and dam.
Lastly home.:):)
Yesterday was like the worstday cum fuckedday.
Was like going to breakfast in the morning and ya, I shouldn’t have go. Cause I didn’t wish to hear all those thing, those things that don’t belong to my production.
And I supposed, I shouldn’t have been there.
Well, unhappy thing, lets not elaborate. Tired.
Mac for my breakfast and wentback home to sleep. A nice sleep till around 5pm.
Suntec next.
Dinner and Carrefour.
Eh, did something bad.:):)
Buy sushi and went to skygarden.:):)
Home next.
That should be all.
Today I gotup at around 11am.
Do housework and wentout to grandparent’splace.
Staying here wholeday. Just have dinner, fruits later.
Talking to sis.