Saturday, December 26, 2009

Joy

Happy boxing day.
Wednesday was staying at grandparent’splace the whole afternoon, even till night.
Then was going to the cousin’s place but endedup didn’t go.
Alright, nothing much to elaborate.
So, endedup I was bored to hell.
Cancelled everything with friends and endedup staying home.
So, wentout at about 10plus.
Okay, wentout with parent and sis&herboy.
Firstly, we went to ecp.
Head there and meetup with my bro&hisgirl.
Chat a little and we go off.
Went to lps festival market next.
We were ordering lots of thing to eat.
Then afterthat, was to Mustafa to shop.
A great nightout indeed. Having fun.
And lastly, send parent home and to SH’splace.
Was there at about 4, in the morning.
Went to pass them thing, take thing and go off.
We went to pumppetrol first, then back ya.
A greatgreat day.
Home at 5 in the morning.
Yawn.
Sleep. Gotup at 9plus the nextday, slack about and finally gotup.
So, it was Christmasday, and well, its so boring.
I didn’t wentout to celebrate or what, was just doing random thing.
Was at grandparent’s place, seeing them play cards&mahjong. And I played awhile of card game.
Okay, that should be all, I guess.
Nothing interesting.
Was going out at 7plus or 8.
Went to hougangmall for dinner with parent&sis.
Then we went to the fairprice to buy stuffs and send parent back.
Then sis wentout with herboy while I travel home alone.
Today I gotup at 9plus, as usual.
Slack, doing nothing.
Was doing reading. Everything is getting so tough.
Went to compasspoint at 5.30pm.
Went to buy thing and to the bank.
And, happened to see auntyjolin over there!!
We went to eat a little together and back to grandparent’splace.
I was damn bored.
‘I guess, I am just easily forgotten by others.’