Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Joy

Saturday, I remember going to bed at 4am.
Sunday wasn’t going to any particular places.
Was suppose to be going compasspoint for lunch&walking around with mummy&aunty but endedup didn’t go. Staying home.
Wentout in the late afternoon with the brother to buy stuffs and buy the delifrance’s le baguette.
We went to like 5 petrol station, LOLs.
And finally!! Found it.
Back to grandparent’splace.
Home at night.
Went to aunty&uncle’splace first.
Bought some stuffs for them.
Pass to Alvin and I go off.
Went home,bath and everything.
Called mc delivery for supper.
Then was playing cardgame with mummy&sis.
Ohman, and played all the way till morning, like 5am.
Shit. My sleeping hours is abnormal again.:(:(
Went to sleep and gotup at 9am.
Get things done and cab down to ssdcl.
Okay, shouldn’t elaborate much, is like hahahas.
I happened to see a really longlong time no see’s friend!!
My deargirlfriend!! Serena!!
We went for the test thing together.
Alright, I went for the wrong thing. I didn’t know till she tell me.
Alright, the clumsy&blur me.
Okay, and she say I am always like that, so blur.
That isn’t the worst, I guess.
So, afterthat I go off.
Went to causewaypoint and meetup with parent&sis for lunch.
And here’s the worst.
I was actually going to woodlands and I took the train that is heading towards amk. Ohman, I dontknow what I was thinking at then.
And I actually wanted to alight at amk and I realized I couldn’t cause I cant cross over so, I alighted at bishan.
And and, I cant find my way, and its still the same thing.
I cant cross over, I got to go up and comedown.
And finally, took the correct train, heading towards jurong to woodlands.
They were already there, so I went to meetup with them at crystaljade.
Lunch over there and go over to grandparent’splace, woodlands.
Nobody was home, so we went to some other place to walkwalk.
Went to kranji.
Took some pic!!


Then went to grandparent’splace again.
Slack there for awhile.
And mummy, sis&me go off to vivo!!
Dinner at marusui.


Then to giant to buy thing, walk about, went to mintmark&co..
Repair the anklet.
Meetup with sis’sbf too.
And we headdown to tampines’s giant.
Went there to buy thing and happen to see JY!! I was seriously surprised when I received the text.:):)
After buying, we go off. Back to grandparent’splace.
Yesterday I was home the wholeday.
Stomach problem again.
Terrible.
Resting, listening to songs.
Wentout for dinner at night.
Went to amkhub with family.
Dine at dianxiaoer.

Off afterthat.
I guess I sleep early lastnight but I gotup at 2am.
Couldn’t sleep well.
I gotup at 9plusjustnow.
Tired, terrible.
Surfing the net, checking mail.
Two more days to a newyear.
How would it be like? I wonder.