Monday, March 15, 2010

Joy

I NEED HONEY!!

Gonna moisture my throat!!
Last Tuesday was at grandparent’splace.
Home at night alone.
Wednesday, I cant remember what happen.
Hmmms, I think we played cardgame in the middle of the night.
Mummy&sis&me.
And Thursday was to bugis in the evening.
Goingover with mummy&sis. Meetup with ken over there.:)
Well, we went to some where seahst to eat first then we went to bugisjunction, buy stuffs and headover to iluma.
Wentto the so called arcade to play the games.
Great, we won lots of tickets.:):)
And we left at like 10plus.
Wentover to liangseahst to eat and back home.:)
Tiredtired, journey makes me wanna sleep.
And home to washup, and to bed but sis wakeme up to play mahjong, LOL.
And we played mahjong and followed by cardgame.:)
It was really fun.:)
Friday I remember going to grandparent’splace in the afternoon.
And we were all slacking over there, talking.
Wentover to eastcoast at night for dinner.
Family dinner at JUMBO!!

Lots of food!!
And off to grandparent’splace then back home, took cab with mummy&sis.
Dropped them and I headover to thepub.
Drink, chill, home.
Kai gives me ride back, thanks so much.
Well, then was doing my thing, sleep.
Saturday was going over to plazasingapura with JS.
Well, was buying thing over at the, alright. Done, and go to bpp.
Hmmms, went to the fairprice to buy stuffs and to thepub.
Vintage’s opening ceremony.
Congratulations.:)
Well, was staying there till prettylate.
Closing.:)
Was with HY&Sam at first but they go off earlier.
Well, we are actually so bad that we gossip about somepeople.
Enjoying, singing.:)
So, was sitting with eve&co. afterthat.
Drinking.:)
And it’s a little bad of sitting there.:):)
Okay, lets not elaborate.
And we wentfor supper afterthat and backhome.
Yesterday was goingover to grandparent’splace with mummy.
Wentover to hougangmall at night and back.
Went to northpoint also, do some stuffs then to draw cash and cab down to pub.
Goodtime for singing cause not too much people.:)
Enjoying, didn’t drink a lot. Just a glass.
I got super dried throat&it makes me feel terrible.
Wentoff afterthat.
Backhome, chat a little with sis and to sleep.
Today was nothing much, documents.
At grandparent’splace rightnow.
Boredbored.
Stomachcramp.