Sunday, March 28, 2010

Joy

Thursday I remember goingover to plazasingapura to do some stuffs.
Alright, okay, done.
And I wentto shop.
Wentto m1 shop, for the broadband thing and go off.
Didn’t buy anything, then wentfor late lunch with JS at sunshineplaza.
And headdown to sembrd.
Don’t intend to stay long, but no choice, hahas.
HY&Sam camedown at night too.:)
Okay, home at prettylate.
Oh, I think we wentfor supper. Timsum.
Friday was meeting Jeff for lunch, 1.30pm.
Then was travelling between semb&yishun, hahas.
Going to Kai’splace, take stuffs, and to yishun, pick people, then to a few petrol station to get stuffs and to Kai’splace again then to fairprice. And to sembrd.
YX was there!! The lovelygirl!!
Stayed there, intend to leave earlier for chalet but was kinda pullback, hahas.
HY&co. camedown too.:):)
So endedup, ya.. Hahas.
And I remember we left at 4am.
Just feeling happy, I know, I am well taken care of.:):)
Yesterday was having dinner at Jeff’place.:)
Dinner was, alright. Great, hahas.
Cause he cooked.:)
Quite alot of food.
Then wentover to pub, left at 11pm.
Still got things to do. Left and cab home.:)
Cameover to grandparent’splace in the evening!!
Happy seeing the relatives, had my dinner.:)
Greattime.
Leaving soon.:):)