Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Joy

Tons of work to do.
Sunday we I left grandparent's place at 10plus, 11.
cab home with mummy&sis.
and we ordered mcdelivery, hahas.
I am not hungry at all, but sis force.
Monday was staying at home in the afternoon.
documents. And my lappy is dead, and I doesnt have charger withme, hahas.
gosh. Tried my best to do everything fast. Then wentout at about 7pm.
Cab down to sembawang to meetup with Sam and to Vintage.
Eat a little over there, salad.:)
Thankyou.
wentoff at about 9.30pm, and I got a hardtime getting a cab.
Cab over to sunplaza next and meetup with Mrteck.:)
Had my super late dinner at xwhk cafe.
And we left. Okay, cant remember much.
And to the pub? And we left.
Yesterday I gotup at about 10am.
Didnt sleep well and cant sleep well.
Feeling terrible, sick.
Rest the wholeday.
Wentfor doctor in the middle of the night.
3.30am.
Thankyou for bringing me to the doctor.:)
I really appreciate.:):)
And I got damn lots of medicine. Makes me more wanna vomit.
Today I gotup at 12noon. Just feeling tired.
Mydear comeover justnow, with porridge.
Thankyou so much.:)
I am so bored staying at home.:(:(
Hope I recover fast.