Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Joy

Wellwell, Saturday I actually wentout at night.
Wentover to took my wallet and had the curry, LOL.
Staying over at there till latenight and off. Wentfor supper and back.
Busybusy.
Sunday was staying at home the whole day till night.
Wentover for auntiecarol's yongtaufu, haha.
As usual, oh, and we were playing the photo game.
Thatsall, I seriously feel so upset but, life still got to go on.
Yesterday was doing some work at home and out at night for meetings.
Town, 7.30pm to like 8.30pm.
Then wentto grab some light snacks and off to auntiecarol there!!
The lovelyfamily!! At there, I sense the motherly loves of every auntie.
Okay, wasnt doing much thing, documents, mails.
Wentoff with auntiecarol's car, thanks so much.:)
Home at pretty early, like 1.45am, as compared.
Washup, paint nails, talking with mummy&sis then to bed.
Couldnt sleep well recently, things bothering me.
And today, I was just doing my stuffs justnow.
Gastric problem.