Friday, April 30, 2010

Joy

Alright, so tuesday was going over to visit mummy at evening.
Wentto slack, eat, walkwalk.
Dinner at subway.:)
Was just staying with mummy and wentoff at 9plus.
Wentover to find the big family.:):)
And to supper, and off.
And I forget to take my wallet again, LOL.
Wednesday was going to hospital in the early morning, then meetup with uncle at amk station, wentover to parkwayeast for his appt.
Then to buy lunch and back to his office.
Slack there, talk and wentover to auntyjolin house.
Bathed!! And we wentout to plazasingapura, meetup with sis over there.
Teatime at Ajisen, and I am super tired, couldnt get to sleep.
Then to walk around and buy stuffs, and to novena.
Meetup with uncle and to dinner!!
SUSHI!!
No appetite, tired, sleepy.
Wentover to visit mummy next.
Then we stayed till about 9sharp and we go off, brother give a ride back, thankyou.
Washup and I fall asleep immediately.
Didnt even pack my stuffs, hahas.
And yesterday I gotup at 6.30am.
Get things done and I wentout, off to visit mummy then to work, roadshow.
Bored.
Tired.
Alright, so standing of 9hours.
Wentoff afterthat rushed home to do some stuffs and wentover to meet the dearones.
Had my dinner there also, thankyou aunty!!
So, playing the photo game again, talk, slack.
2glasses of herbal tea, thankyou.:):)
Off at 1plus and wentfor supper then back home.
Tiring!!
Gotup at 9am today, tiredtired. Sleepy.