Sunday, May 02, 2010

Joy

I really dont understand why you got to do this, you make me despite you.
Wellwell, friday work.
Hmmms, badbad.
Lefted.
Didnt wantto elaborate.
Alright, was off to visit mummy in the noon, then wentfor lunch with uncle, aunty&sis.
Okay, we wentto Turfcity for lunch, Ahyat seafood.
And next, was off to square2, went there to do things, walk around.
Wasnt feeling well at all.
Then to visit mummy again, brother came next.
And we were kinda bored, nothing to do over there.
So brother thought of going to bugis, LOL.
And we actually really went there.
Okay, wentover to iluma, and they were playing at there arcade!!
Those machine, hahas.
Left at about 6.30pm.
Wentback to hospital.
Meetup with sisinlaw there!!
Dinner at subway, enjoying, and talking craps, LOL.
Laughing loudly over there, wentto visit mummy again and we wentoff at 8plus.
Brother gives a ride back, thanks.
Tired, washup and sleep.
Gotup at 1plus, got a call from JS, and I gotup.
Email, documents.
Bathed, and off.
Yesterday was going to visit mummy again, wellwell, I reached there at about 6pm, and I am indeed tired. Went there for just awhile and I wentoff.
Took the bus back, and I actually missed the stops. Oh man, so wentover to get my stuffs from Kai, okay, thanks so much to him!! Haha.
Intend to leaves afterthat but they stopped me.:(:(
Well, stayed there then.
Playing games like the whole night, bored, tired.
Gastric problem.
Okay, left at prettylate ya.
Home, washup and bed.
Gotup at 1plus justnow.
Doing nothing, watching shows, doing my thing.