Monday, May 24, 2010

Joy

And last Tuesday I was at my grandparent'splace sleeping the whole afternoon.
Gotup at 6pm, but returns to bed and I gotup at 9.30.
Tiredtired.
Last Wednesday was going to uncletao there for lunch, sakaesushi.
Then to his office, and down to imm, appoinment.
And to the bank, do some document stuffs.
Then to jurongpoint, buy stuffs.And down to find my dearones.
Last Thursday was headingout to sembrd in the afternoon cause I didnt want to stay at home.
Stayed there for awhile, and left to iluma, for the meeting.
Left at 7plus, wentdown to pub, and drink.
Then we take Kai's car.
Wentfor supper, super upset.
And it makes me wanna cry.
We wentover to hisplace, thatsall.
Didnt really sleep, was looking at the weddingphotos&talking.:)
I couldnt sleep well, disappointment, upset.
How to bring the issues toyou?

Then wentout with Kai in the noon, travel around.
Back to hisplace to see mydearsweetgirl&pick Jeff.
Then down to take JS's car, and to jurong.
Unhappiness.
Wentover to grandparent'splace at night, pass them their stuffs and took my printer.
Then, down to pub.
Drink&sing.
Then wentoff.
Saturday was going to hougangplaza to sing!!
Like finally meetup with them!!
YR, YH, John. And YH brings his friend along.:)
We started singing from 7.30pm till 1.30am.:)
Great, fun!!
Enjoying!!
Cab off.
Yesterday was going to grandparent'splace, play card with them, dinner, and off.
Cabdown to pub and meetup with my sweetheart&the dearest, LOLs.
We ordered one bucket, drink, sing.
Tired.
I am going to the doctor later on.:(