Saturday, May 29, 2010

Joy

Monday was going to the doctor at 3plus.
Then headdown to pub there, had dinner and wentoff.
Meetup with my sweetheart at sembawang station, and we wentover to starlet.
Drink, chill, with her friends.
Then we left to vintage.
Chill, drink, slack.
Wentfor supper next, with auntie&uncle too!!
And the incident really makes us wanna laugh out, LOL.
Okay, Tuesday was going to the doctor too, had the xray and off to grandparent'splace.
Meetup with brother at mrt station and we headdown together.
Had dinner and everything.
Then I wentover to vintage, I guess, ya, meet the loveones.
Took cab with uncle.
Okay, the tissuepaper incident started again, LOLs.
Wednesday was off too!! LOL.
Going to clinic for the xray report, review.
Went there in the morning, then wentover to grandparent'splace.
Tired, stayed there till night, they wentfor dinner and I stayed home to sleep, just for awhile.
Then washup and down to meet the loveones.
Knee damn pain.:(:(
Everyone was so sweet, so caring.:)
And ahyi buy bun for me, thankyou.:)
I think we stayed till very late, like, the morning.
Thursday was going to grandparent'splace with sis, we cab over.
Stayed there till night, like 9plus, and I go off.
Meet the loveones!!
Chill, drink.
Wentfor breakfast, haha.
Then to myplace, and to the mydearplace.:)
Sleep at about 7.30am and gotup at 9.30am.
Tired.
Prepared and wentoff.
Wentover to grandasia for lunch, together with Kai&family.
Wentoff afterthat, wentover to grandparent'splace.
And sleep, I am damn tired.
But couldnt sleep well.
Okay, no appetite though I am hungry.
Cab down to meet the rest, heavyrain.
Was feeling so uncomfortable.
Trying to cool myself down.

Okay, play game, thatsall. Talking.
Watchingshow, and had supper, mcdelivery.
And finally home. Tired.
Washup and to bed.
And I gotup at about 3.15pm justnow.
HAHAHA.
I supposed the same things applied to the rest.