Friday, June 04, 2010

Joy

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO GRANDMUM!!

Last Saturday wentto meet auntie at night for dinner.
Then wentover to meet the loveones.:)
Was a greatnight!! Enjoying, having fun.
HY&boyf cameover too!!
And we, the market, were talking about in-laws. Lols.
Left afterthat for supper!! And back home.
Last Sunday was going over to admiralty then meetup with uncletan&wife, and we headdown to pub for some drink.
Last Monday was doing some stuffs, wentover to grandparent'splace in the morning.
Ya, should be, stayed there till night.
Wentover to meet the loveones. Should be.
Last Tuesday was going over to causewaypoint to meet the bestie, dearones!!
Jolyn, Desmond&Daniel!!
Alright, we wentto dine at pastamania.
Then was slacking over there, talking about all the funny things that happened in the past.
Wentto guardian next cause I wanted to, wentto buy some medicine for mydear.:)
Then we wentto walk about, to the nightmarket and to civic centre.
Wentto t&s then to ntuc.
And my deargirl buy horlicks sweet for me!!
And we go off.
I wentto sembrd to meet the loveones.
Wednesday was meeting YR, mydear at scc for dinner.
Dinner at astons.:)
Chill, long time since we last had a chat.:)
Then wentto gianthypermart, and she bought a packet of cookies for me!!
Thankyou.
Wentoff afterthat.
Wentto meetup with my sweetheart at herplace there and we headdown to pub.:)
Auntie cooked spaghetti, thankyou.:)
And we left for supper next.
Yesterday was goingover to grandparent'splace.
Had my dinner there, watch tvshow and wentto auntiejolin'splace at about 9.30pm.
Slack at her place, talk, and left at about 10.45pm.
And wentback home.:)
I didnt sleep lastnight, cause I couldnt sleep at all.
I was feeling so pressured.
Things bothering me.:(
Well, headingout soon.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AUNTIE!!