Sunday, June 06, 2010

Joy

Last Friday was going to ttsh in the morning.
Alright, after everything, wentto heartlandmall.
Buy lunch from yoshinoya, and to the bank then to grandparent'splace.
Well, was so tired.
Doing thing then take a nap.
Had dinner at grandparent'splace, slack awhile and wentover to yishun to meet the auntiegodmum.
Uncle gives a ride down.:)
Meetup with them, had my dinner again.
Celebrated godmum's birthday.

Had a greatchat.
Then we walked back to the station.
And I wentdown to meet mydear.:)
Then was on the phone, ya.
Back home, and off.
Was having breakfast at about 5am then.
Then wentback to sleep at about 6am.
Gotup at 10.30am cause too noisy, and I am having a headaches.
Washup and couldnt sleep anymore.
Drink a cup of barley, use net.
Rest, on the phone with HY, haha.
Had spaghetti for breakfast cum lunch at about 1pm.
Then busy with some stuffs.
Wentover to jurongpoint first.
Get some stuffs then wentdown to karaoke.:)
Then buffet people coming.
Stayed there till 7plus, wanted to go off to do some stuffs first but KL Jiejie ask me to accompany her.
Well, so we stay there, more and more people come.




And HY&boyf came down too.:)
Having a good chat, enjoying.
I wentoff at about 10pm.
Cab down to amk to collect the birthday gift, then cab back.
Celebrated Jeffrey's birthday.
Damn busy over there.
And ya, thatsall.
And I didnt have the chance to eat the cake, didnt eat anything and I am damn hungry.
Then Denis send me home, thanks.
Washup, on the phone with sweetheart and sleep.
Was home the wholeday today.
Dont feel like staying at home, LOLs.
I am hungry now.:(:(


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JEFFREY!!