Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Joy

Monday was feeling upset and down.
I really couldnt let go, especially seeing those stuffs.
And I ask myself, shouldnt I be living a happylife now?
Bored, bored.
Got to pay those bills SOON. And I doesnt have income now. Its really tiring.
Went shengsiong at night with dear to buy some stuffs.
Yesterday was going to grandparent'splace in the afternoon as I dontwant to stay home. Prevent myself from getting misunderstand. Really damn sickening. I dont like the feeling.
Others, I dont care. But you feel the same too, and that really hurt me.
Over at grandparent'splace was extremely relaxing. Watch show, do whatever I want.
At least I am much more happy.
Dear came over and it actually make me so happy, happy seeing him.
Dinner afterthat, tvshow, relax, mj, home.