Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Joy

So I am the bully kind, your words this morning actually hurt me.
'I wanted to say, actually I mind. I mind all those things. And for now I dontwant to bring it up cause nothing will change, I know.
But it actually affected me alot alot. And because I cared, thats why. And yes, I dont like the feeling of like sharing you. And I am having this feeling, but you will never know.
It really hurt me so much that I always have to tell myself not to think, not to let it bother me. Its really so tired to droptears over things that no ones know, and I hope no one knows too. You, especially.
Love me back, the one thing I ask from you. I dont blame you cause I supposed you dontknow what kind of love I want.'

Very bad mood yesterday and today. The upset kind, not angry.
Totally upset over those issues.
And I still got to tell myself I have to smile.