Saturday, November 03, 2007

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO LI JUN!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO CHERYL!!

Wednesday, nothing much to post. Wednesday night I went to bed at very early but couldn’t sleep as I didn’t receive any msg or call from someone so I lie there and is going to 2am and I am disappointed then suddenly, my phone rang. And I am so surprise and very happy. After that I went to sleep. Thursday I was very happy early in the morning but as time past, I get sad and sad. I stayed at home the whole day then was not in the mood. Another disappointment. Anyway, it’s over. Then talked on the phone with YR and I was so so so so not happy. Talked for awhile then we hang, I went to bath as to refresh myself then I went to my room and I XXX for 3hours, LOL. PK did call and we talk for a while. Friday I went to CWP to meet up with YR and JW. We went for dinner then we went to walk around and buy some stuff then went to buy donut from Munchy Donut and we buy some drink and snack and we went to some place to slack and chit chat/girl’s talk, hahas.

Was so fun, after that we went off. I took the same bus with JW, on our way we did talk a bit. And the more they talk on that, the more I find it really weird.
She alights first then follows by me. I reach home at 10plus. Then I went to wash up and get things done and I got a call from YR. Again, we talk about those guys. So, is kind of angry then we change our topic and she talk about her chalet’s thing. Dots. We talked on the phone till 1am and she went to bed. I lie at my bed, waiting for msg and I am not disappointed. I did receive!! So, was thinking of lots of thing till I couldn’t sleep!! It’s some happy and sad thing. And I sleep at about 6 this morning. I realise I eat lots of junk food of chocolate so, I drink lots of water before I went to bed. Is really lots of water, hahas. Cause I am afraid I might have sore throat. Wake up at 1plus, so bored.

I’m having tough life. I’m now having a challenging task whereby I have never had before. I don't want to give up but I’m really tired of that. Tears may be dried up but broken heart can never be fixed back.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BRENDA!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YUE SENG!!