Monday, November 05, 2007

lovesyou

Saturday night I went for dinner with YR to Astons Specialties. She came over to meet me then we went to walk around and she asked me if I want to go there for dinner and due to some stuff, I went. So, before we went off, I went home and change my clothing. Then the two of us headed to there just for dinner.
Photo taken;


Then we went off with PK and Kevin as they had finish work. I feel a sense of warm at that moment and I hope that it won’t stop. Reach home at 12plus. Then went to get things done and talked on the phone with JW. Hahas. We talk till 3plus then we went to bed. Wake up at 1plus on Sunday. Then I went for dinner with my family at 7plus. After dinner, we went off. Reach home, get things done and I went to bed. I went to bed at 11plus but I couldn’t sleep, I wanted to wait for msg but, another disappointment.

I cry out and I really need a shoulder. I couldn’t sleep till about 4.30 and I got a call from YR at 4.55, so I wake up and we talked on the phone. All thanks to her that I am awake and can’t sleep well. We talk till 6.30. I wanted to go back to sleep but I can’t. I went to read my bible. Happen to come across some meaningful verse, I remember a verse in Mark which I really like the verse and whenever I felt helpless, I will think of that verse. YR calls me again at 7.45 then we talk and I really can’t sleep even though I’m tired. My body is tired but heart and mind are thinking of thing. We went for breakfast at 10plus then we went to YS to slack and talk. After that we went to meet up with JW. And we went to YR’s place. Slack there and JW help her to dye hair.
It look more like blood or strawberry jam?? Anyway, is the dye.

After that, we just sit and slack there and have our girl’s talk and some other funny funny thing, which make me laugh. O, and we sleep together. I slept with JW!! And we were just so so so so close to each another. And we are really dirty-minded people as we keep on talking nonsense. YR is tired so she really felt asleep and is really hard to wake her up. Many things I really don’t know how to say but talking to them really makes me want to cry.
We went off at 7plus. We went to AMK to have our dinner then went to AMK Hub to walk around and buy some Donut.


I am just so disappointed when people don’t reply my msg. It hurts.

It is so hurting and painful.
LOVES!!