Wednesday, November 14, 2007

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO DANIEL!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO UNCLE MENG!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO HUI XIN!!

Didn’t post for a couple of days.
This eight days, I learnt sonething. I must really be strong, I really don't have the courage to face the fact. I received a email that ZK send to me and is eally touching.
Last Tuesday I went out with Serena. She came over to meet me then initially we wanted to go walk walk but she says she wanted to go Astons so we went to Astons instead of going out. We reach there at about 6plus then meet up with Mr. Tan at there also. Then we have our dinner at there, were chatting of lots of things and some happy moment where we use to have. So we talked about secondary life and somehow we just recall certain thing and we also talked about teachers!! So fun!!


Mr. Tan is sited beside so, he happen to see my phone’s wallpaper and he took it then Serena and him talk about those thing. And I find our topic is more on to my personal thing than others. After that Mr. Tan went off first as he need to go. O ya, is his treat!!
Serena and me sat there and continue our thing and its just so fun we talked about lots of rubbish. We went off at 8plus. We went to KM to walk around then went to RS then went to PP. we went in to the Giant to buy thing then YR was there, she came up to meet us. Then we went to sit down and talked. Then I got a call from Mr. Yeung saying that he wanted to go and find them as he is just somewhere around that area. So he came and picks us up and we went there together. We went in just for drink and talk then we went off as it is rather late and we are afraid that we might not have bus back. So we went off at about 11.15. Took the same bus with JW and Serena as YR is going back to her grandma place. Then we talk some rubbish inside the bus and I really can’t stand the thing they say but it really makes me laugh. And whatever they say, they will include some words in the sentence. JW alight first then follow by Serena and me. I reach home at about 12plus then I go and get things done and talked on the phone with YR till about this morning 5am and I went to bed. Last Wednesday I wake up at 11plus and know something, which is really hurting and painful but there is nothing I can do and there is so much I want to do. I cried and cried and YR called me at 11.30. She doesn’t know what happen but I just keep on crying and crying, all this time I am trying so hard but ………
She comforted me although she doesn’t know what happen. Thanks.
We talk till 2plus and we hang up. I don’t know if I am much better but there is nothing I can do. I am trying to escape. Then next I disappeared. Was away. Many things happen during the past few days. People, thanks for concerning, I am fine. Yesterday I went to my uncle’s workplace then after that, we went to my grandparent’s place. I went there, talk to them, slack and have dinner. Then I went to Bugis to meet up with YR and JX. After that we went to Bugis Street to walk then we went to OG. Then walk around and we went to Bugis Junction, went there for dinner. After dinner, we went to somewhere around Raffles. Went to some place to sit and talk. It has really been a long time since we have a good talk. I reach home at 12plus then went to get things done and watch VCD. Watch till this morning 9plus. Then I went to bed and I wake up at 3plus, so tired.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WILLIS!!