Sunday, November 18, 2007

lovesyou

Thursday I went out then went to YCK and my uncle went to fetch me and I went to my grandparent’s house. We went to TM and have our dinner. Went to eat Teppan. After that we went to walk around then went back to grandparent’s house. Then I took a bus home. Friday I went to my grandparent’s house, when I reach there, no one was there so I went to eat then walk about then went to my grandparent’s house again. Then my grandparent went out for dinner while I stay there alone as I wanted to go for CG but it’s still early so I watched TV prog’ then my sister came over too, then I think I couldn’t make it as I will be late so I didn’t went, I stay there till 10plus. My sister and me went off we went to the bus stop and we went up to grandparent’s house again. And we stayed there then my grandparent and aunty asks us to stay and don’t go home as it is very late already. So we spend our night there. Everybody went to sleep at 12plus, as it is very late already except for my sister and me, we did some other thing instead.
Saturday I went to CH at night to meet up with YR then we went to Suntec’s carrefour to but lots of junk food!! Was suppose to go to Makan Sutra but we didn’t. After we finish buying we went back then went to Mac to slack and eat. We buy this and some others.




After that I went off as she is waiting for her sister. Saw NK and Kevin, took the same bus with NK. Reach home at about 12.30. Yesterday I didn’t sleep. I sleep at this morning 9plus then I wake up at 11plus then I went back to sleep and I wake up at 5plus, so tired.

So tired of everything.