Monday, November 19, 2007

lovesyou

Yesterday night I went to have my dinner with YR and JX. After dinner, we went to eat Beancurd then went to some place to slack and talk. After that I went home. Sleep at 4plus. This morning I wake up, get things done and I went to CH to meet YR. then we went to Market Place to buy some biscuit then we went to some place to sit and relax and chat. After that we went to RC and on our way there, it is going to rain and after that, comes the heavy rain. We wanted to go FM but the rain is really very heavy so we took a bus instead. Took just one stop, hahas. Then after FM, we took a cab down to GMT. Then I took this pic at the 8th floor.

After that we went to a nearby hawker center to buy drinks, we buy Sugarcane!!
Then we went to take train and went to TPY then took a bus to somewhere around Balestier Rd then after that we buy some junk food!!

Then sit down there and talk then we took a bus back to AMK. She went to her grandmum’s house as I went to meet my friend. Then I went to PS to have my dinner then walked around then we went off already.


I reach home at about 10. Nothing much for today. O ya, I wanted to go Karaoke, as I have not been to there for quite sometimes but I still decide not to go.