Friday, November 30, 2007

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO LESTER!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO JOEL!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO REBAKAH!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO ZI QI!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO JIA WEI!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO TIFFANY!!


Last Tuesday, 20 Nov, I went to work then after work, I went to BJ, went there for dinner together with YR and NK then JX joined us next and we went to karaoke.


We went till very late but is really fun. Then I took a bus back with NK and JX. Reach home at 12plus, hahas. Last Wednesday my boss order KFC and Pizza Hut during lunchtime for us.
He buy chocolate also.
After work I went home, nothing much. Last Thursday my boss buys us chocolate again. It’s so heaty!!
After I finished work, I went to take a bus back. I went to SP to walk around and took a bus back home. Last Friday was a great day. So much fun!! I wore shorts, tank top, slippers and a jacket to work, opps. And it’s office work. We went out to have our lunch during lunchtime. My boss wants to join us so we went for lunch together. After we finish eating, we went back to office. I went off at about 6plus. Wanted to take bus to BS and I took a wrong bus and I alights at the wrong stop. What a day?!
So I took a bus to HI then to SKI and went to wait for bus to church, took the bus together with Terence, Michelle, HK and Steven. We were all late for CG. After CG, most of us went for dinner cum supper. Those people that I share table with is really entertaining and full of crap. I am sitting on the same table with Sherly, HZ, Brenda, YJ, DT, Ter, MJ, ZW and Kevin. While the other sit on another table. We eat till about 11.30 and we went off. I took a bus to YI and change another bus to go home. Reach home at 12plus. I get things done and went to bed. Last Saturday, I was so tired. Wake up early in the morning then went to work, work half day and I went to my grandparent’s place. Took a bus to SI and took another bus to my grandparent’s place. Reach there at about 3 and nobody is home so I called them and waited them to come back. After I went in to my grandparent’s place, I went to sleep as I was really really tired. I sleep till 6plus then I slack there, get things done and watch some show, VCD. Then went to meet up with some people at CH then we went to One Fullerton’s Starbucks to chat and have a bit, chat a lot. Then after that, we went to LPS. Went there to eat after that we took a cab home. Last Sunday I went to my grandparent’s place in the afternoon, stayed at there then went to work from there. Monday we went to some place where I have never been before to have our lunch. It was having a heavy rain, lucky enough, I bring umbrella. Took some pic before we go off as we were bored.


After I finish work, I went to Han’s for dinner.
Eat lots of stuff and 3slices of cakes!!



Tuesday I was late for work. Reach there at 10.10. it was having a heavy rain. During lunchtime, we went out to eat, as I don’t want to stay at office. Then we went for dinner at some Thai Restaurant. Then we went to Cineleisure to catch a movie, after movie we went home. I reach home at 12plus. Was so tired, went to sleep Wednesday I wake up about 8, prepare everything and get things done then went out. After work, I took a bus and go home. Yesterday before going to work, I buy some pancake to eat then went to work. Didn’t went out for lunch, we order some food. After work, we went off at about 6.20 then we walked to some place whereby I never been before and walk that way out and I didn’t know there is a way out from there. After we step out the gate, we were about to walk to bus stop then I got a call from Boss, asking where are we and ask us to stay for dinner. So, we went back and we took a cab down to Liang Seah Street to have our dinner. Went to a Japanese’s Restaurant, SAKANE to have our dinner. I find the Salmon very fresh. This is not bad too!!

So cute right?!
Boss is afraid of this and he didn’t dare eat raw food.
We eat a bit and we were on our way to BJ and I suggest going to Karaoke so we went. We walked to there, we stay till about 12 and we went off. I got to say, it’s not fun at all. I mean, its true!! So boring!! Then I took a cab back together with Boss and a friend as we are staying at the same area. I reach home at about 12.30, so so so tired. Went to sleep at about 2. Wake up at 7plus this morning then I was not well so I didn’t went to work. Were having a slight fever and a little headache. I am feeling okay now. I am so hungry.