Tuesday, December 04, 2007

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YUN RU!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO JASMINE!!


Saturday I went to my aunty’s office, as my relatives are all there. I went to YCK station to meet up with my sister as she is at YCK then our brother went there to fetch us. We went to pack food for the rest before going back to office. Then slack at office for a while and we went off. Went to grandparent’s house then my aunty drives my cousin to me to a school as my cousin is going for his swimming lesson while I go with my aunty. Then after his’s swimming lesson, we went to Paragon to take my pay and we went back. On our way back, a car accident happen and some other thing. Okay, lets not talk about that. I was supposed to meet up with YR but we didn’t meet. Sorry.
The injury seems to be serious and scary. My first experience. I see blood rolling down my face. Sunday I went for police report. After that I went to my grandparent’s place. People there are so concern about me, keep on asking me this and that. I am fine!! Don’t have to worry. Wanted to bath as I have not bath but I don’t know how I can bath. So, I slowly bath and slack there for a while and after that, I went home. Took a cab back together with my mum and whenever I go, people see me they will ask what happen. I don’t like to tell strangers on what happen. This few days, I have been taking cab and the driver will surely ask what happen. I went home and get things done then took a cab down to DTE. Went to YR’s chalet. And when I reach there, they ask me what happen and this and that. I didn’t tell them much because I don’t want the news to spread. We stay in the chalet and have fun. I am somehow frustrated, as I can’t find Dove shampoo. And some kind people are really kind enough to go all the way to Whitesand to help me buy. By the time, it is 6plus, we slack there and play card. Then at about 7plus, YR and JXuan went out to rent mahjong but the shop is closed so they didn’t rent. JXiong and me went out at about 9 for dinner and I don’t want to stay in chalet then I thought of going to OCH. After dinner, I went back and we went to OCH except for JXuan. I almost quarrel with someone but I controlled myself. We took cab down to OCH then something happen and we went to Red House then is really cool while going on but YR is afraid. So we didn’t went in. we came out then again they went in except for me and YR. I accompanied her outside then after that, we went off. We walked back to our chalet. Then went to buy thing to eat. Sit down there with NK and Jxiong and we talk about things that will happen next and they are really lame, they says things that I will never ask or says. Then I went in to chalet, went to wash-up. Went out, talk with YR. Then soon, the rest come. We play cards and talk till the next morning. I wanted to sleep because I am afraid I might have lack of sleep. But, I couldn’t sleep. Then we play cards till 7plus and we wash up and prepare everything. JXuan went off first as he got school. We checkout at 9plus, went to have breakfast and we went to ETP. Benjamin joins us in the afternoon. We went off at about 5. they went to arcade and I rest outside. Then a lady come to me and ask me about the location of check in, is really far from where we are and I bring her to there. Then went to find the rest and we decide to have our dinner at Sakae Sushi. We went to PM’s SS. Went to eat at about 6.30 and we leave at 9. Something happens while we are having our dinner but is really very funny and that makes me want to laugh. I took a bus back together with Kevin, PK, Ben and JXiong. We were sleeping, as we are really tired. Kevin wakes me up when we are reaching, so tired. Benjamin alights first then follow by us. Took another bus back together with PK. I reach home at about 11. Wash up and I went to sleep, so tired. Wake up at 9plus this morning. Was waken up by my phone as people keep on calling me. Then I went back to sleep and wake up at 11plus. So tired. I didn’t tell people on what really happen I only tell 2 friends. Things that happen make me happy but somehow I don’t know how to describe and is weird- silent.