Thursday, December 13, 2007

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO DANIEL TAY!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO DOAN TAN!!


Last Wednesday I stay at home and was on he phone, msn and sms with some friend and they were all asking me nonsense thing, hahas. Last Thursday, I went to work then went out for lunch during lunch time. After work, I went to meet up with my aunty and cousin at Bugis, and then we headed to my grandparent’s place. I stayed for dinner and spend my night there as I had already decided not to go home. Last Friday, I went to work from my grandparent’s place. I was late!! I am working at 10 and I reach at about 10.20. When I reach, I went to buy something light to eat and, somebody paid for me!! I don’t even know who that is. LOL. I went to slack at starbuck during my break time, after work I went to CH MRT to meet up with Tiffany. Then we went for dinner and we went to St. Andrew Catheral for a bible trail/night conference. When I reach there, there were people asking me, how am I and I was like, huh? Hmmms, the news spread very fast, LOL. Anyway, thanks for concerning. All d’anchor people sit together. I find the night conference interesting and we got break during the session. After the night conference, I went off. Took a bus back and saw some friend also. I reach home at about 2330. Then went to get things done and I went to sleep. Last Saturday, I went to work. After work, I took a train down to Tampines to meet up with some friend. Then we went to eat some light stuff and have some drink at PASTAMANIA. Then we went to walk around and we went to PRP. Slack there, enjoy the breeze and scenery then we went to CV for dinner but something happen there, so we didn’t eat anything cause things happen at our table!! We went off and I went home. Was a little not happy. Last Sunday, I spend my day at home till night. My uncle calls and we went for dinner together. They came over to fetch me and we went to GMT, we went to eat steamboat. So fun!! Was so enjoying!! And we talks lots of thing. I think we eat a lot, hahas. Then after we finish eating, we went off. Send my brother’s girl back home and they send me home. Monday, I went to work, we took a cab down as YR suggested cause she doesn’t want to take bus and, we reach office at very early. We reach at 9.30. During my break time, I went to eat then went back. Afternoon, my boss asked me to go buy some cough syrup then I asked YR along. It’s having a heavy rain and we were so wet. Boss asked us to buy cough syrup and we went to do some other thing also. After work, I went home. Tuesday, nothing much. Boss is on MC. Sort of boring, nothing to do. We went to BS for break. Then we went to shop and buy thing and went back to work. During working hour, something happened but I cannot say what it is. After work, we went to Bugis MRT to meet up with JX and we went to JX’s place, hahas. We went off at 10. I took a bus to interchange and I took another bus back then I saw EN, when I alight, I went to buy some food from a coffee shop which is next block to my house as my mother asked me to buy. And I happen to saw DW!! It had been sometimes since I saw him. And we were talking down there, hahas. He send me home, thank you!! I was sitting back facing him and he called me as my food was ready and the aunty asked him to call me so, when I turn my head, we were both stunt and surprised. He told me that he didn’t know it was me and wanted to have a closer look, hahas. And since the aunty asked him to call me, he was happy. LOL. Sorry Daniel didn’t go for your birthday dinner. Yesterday I wake up at 7, then I went back to sleep and I wake up at 8plus then I went to get things done and went out. The office people come and pick me and YR to work. Before we go work, we went to have breakfast then went to office. I went for 1pm break, I went to bank then buy some light stuff and help boss to buy fruits then I went back. Stayed at office, got things to do, not so tired. We went off after work. Happy!! Took a bus back, I reach home at about 8, then went to get things done, I went to bed at 11 but mum came in to my room and talk to me and we talk till 12plus. She was saying about my brother and sister, LOL. Then, I went to be at 1plus. This morning, I wake up at 7 then I went back to sleep and I was half sleep half awake. I went out at about 9, went to take a bus down to work. Wasn’t late, was just on time. Then went off at 11plus as boss asked me to go send letter and buy news paper. After I am done, I went back to office. Do my work and slack there. Don’t feel like going for lunch so I didn’t went for lunch during lunch time. Stayed in office for awhile then accompany YR to GMC to buy some stuff. Didn’t have lunch but boss buy thing for me, and I am not hungry. Then slack inside office, so bored. We talks a lot, hahas. We were gossiping. After work, we went off.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BROTHER!!