Saturday, December 22, 2007

lovesyou

Last Friday, 14/12 I went to NP in the morning to meet up with YR as one of our colleague is coming over to fetch us together with our boss. While waiting for them, we saw PK, AMAZING!! And, PK and I were actually in the same bus, but we didn’t know until we get down from the bus. So coincidence, hahas. We chat for awhile and he went off to work. After my boss they all come, they drives us to Geylang to buy breakfast then went to RLD, LOL. After that, we went to work. Work was okay, it was really a lot of thing to do, by right but because I have to wait for YR to finish her stuff before I can proceed so, I was so call, slacking as I got nothing to do. After work, we went off. I went to my grandparent’s place to have dinner then slack awhile and I went off. I went for CG meeting, after CG meeting, we went of. Most of us took the same bus to SKI then, I went off from there, was so tired. Saturday, 15/12 was a lot of thing to do. After boss come to office and takes some stuff, he went out and he ordered breakfast for me. After work, I went to my aunty’s office then slack there and chat with them, after that we went to my grandparent’s place, slack there then eat and talk and I went to sleep at 6.30 as I was really tired and I wake up at 9, then I get things done and I went out. Went to karaoke/pub with my uncles then meet up with my mum there. Was having fun there and we went off at 1plus; I went to my grandparent’s place to stay over. I sleep at 3plus and Sunday morning 16/12, I wake up at 8plus. So tiring!! We went for breakfast then came back. I went to sleep at 1 as I was tired and boring. And I wake up at 3.30 as they were playing mahjong and making lots of noise. Then I went to wash up and do everything. We went to CA at 8plus as to fetch my aunty, uncle and cousin as they were coning back from Australia. After we fetch them, we went off. My brother drives us home. Monday 17/12, after work, I went to my grandparent’s place to gather. Everybody was there!! Then my cousin went home with me, he came over to my house to stay. I was really exciting and scared about the following day, afraid of my result. Didn’t sleep well. Tuesday 18/12, I wake up at 10plus, they say want meet for breakfast so we meet at 12. Kevin is the earlier and follows by me then the rest was all late, hahas. My mum, sis and cousin came down for breakfast also then my cousin keep on saying Kevin and me as an item. After we eat, we went to school. I was supposed to pay some fees but I am paying by NETS and they don’t accept, so I got no choice, I went to a nearby ATM and they accompany me. Meet up with PK at there also then we went to school together. After the ceremony, we went off. My result was okay but, not up to my expectation. Then I go home and get things done and I went to meet up with the rest. We took a train and we went to MS for steamboat dinner. By then it is still early. We eat and have fun and talk crap till 10plus then we went off. We took a train back and took a few photos in the train and it is so embarrassing, and people were looking at us.






We took a train back and we went to Mac to slack then was suppose to take picture there but we were talking and talking and we didn’t want to take picture anymore. We went off at 12.30; I took the same bus as PK. Then I got msg from JW, LOL. We were talking about his trip to Genting then soon, he alights. Anyway, the going back part is fun. I went home, get things done and I went to bed at 3plus. I regretted something that day. :( :( Wednesday 19/12, I wake up at 8plus and I was so tired. After work, we went off. I went home, wanted to sleep but phone are ringing non-stop. Then I went to meet up with YR at YS at 11. We slack there for a while then went to YP to chat. And, we even order Mac to deliver to YP. We went off at about 3. Thanks!!
Thursday I wake up at 2plus then saw some msg. Was a bit surprised. Then I went to prepare and I go out. I went to church to help up at CSI decoration. Was really fun!! The spraying part was great and the balloon part is fun too.





After that they went for dinner while I went home, as I haven’t finish writing Christmas card. So I went home then was busy writing Christmas cards and after I finish I cook porridge to eat. I went to bed at about 2. Friday 21/12 I wake up at 7plus. Then I received some msg from some friend. Was chatting in msg with my friend then I went to wash up and do everything and I went off for work. I took the lift down then I realize I forget to bring bible, so I went up again. Then went to work. Working was okay; YR was on MC. Boss buy lunch for me, LOL. I worked for half day. Then I went off. Went to Bugis to shop then went to OG then went to CH to meet up with some friend, friend that I never thought we will be going out. Went to walk around, initially we wanted to watch movie but I think it’s boring so we went to walk around and sit down and talk then we went off at night. Was suppose to go BC house to stay over but I forget to bring some stuff so I went back. Yesterday I meet up with 2people whereby I haven’t seem for a long time. Really missed them!! Aunty and Uncle!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JUN XUAN!!