Saturday, July 12, 2008

lovesyou

Yesterday I didn’t went to school. So bad of me, right? First week of school and I only go for 3day. I hope I won’t miss any lesson again. New term, everything new. Really got to catch up with what I have missed.
Yesterday I wake up at 6plus, didn’t went as I am having a super painful headache cum I got appointment to attend. I went back to bed at 8plus and I am awake at about 10am, eat medicine and do my thing, use com; surf the net. Went out at about 5pm, head to NP, as mum wants me to help her with the changing money thing. After that I thought of heading for my appointment although it’s at 6.30 but I still got to wait and it is 5.25 at then so I decide to leave, I went home. Slack at home for a while and I went out again. Meet up with Edwin and we went to E!Hub, initially plan was to catch a movie but we didn’t. Then we went to a nearby coffee house for dinner, that means I didn't go for my appointment. After dinner we went to CB and I was eager to look for a coin telephone but I couldn’t find. Anyway, our plan to there was not to find a telephone, LOL. After that we just went home. I reached home at about 10. I watch some show, do my thing. Then got a call from AS, asking me out but I didn’t go, next I got a call from YB, talk for awhile and we hang up, next I got a call from YH, talk for awhile and we hang up. Got a call again from YH when he is home and also a call from Edwin when he is home, talk to them for a while and hang. I went to bed at 4plus that was really late, which is not good for health. :):)
While on the phone with YH, we talked about some stuff, which I don’t wish to talk about, that was my fear and I am still in the process of overcoming.
This morning I wake up at real late; 4pm!! I went to do my thing and slack at home, talk to my sis and mum. Went out at 6plus with mum and I saw HS, we went to buy some groceries and I buy a pair of shoes then I went home alone. Stayed at home, surf net, check mail, watch show and slack, nothing much. I am just so bored. Was on MSN with Benjamin just now chatting stuff regarding our club anniversary.

It's about 12am and I am going out soon.

Many times, people says they don’t judge by the outer or inner, they judge by the heart so does religions really matters?