Wednesday, July 16, 2008

lovesyou

Saturday night, I went out at about 12.30, meet up with YH, went to Ham’s for supper. We walked down from the train station.
Things we ordered.






After that we just slack about, chitchat and went off at about 6am. I reached home at 6.30, immediately I went to prepare, get things done and I went off. Went down to VC, same thing, nothing much. Only May, Peter and Sharon was there when I reached then followed by YH. A really bored day, I will say. Went off at 2plus and I got a chance to catch up with YR before I go off, was suppose to be having out one year anniversary celebration but many didn’t response to me do we didn’t go. After I went off from VC, I went to walk around, went off with YH and go for dinner at night;







Was really full after the dinner.
Then I took a train back and I was really tired and sleepy at then. Reached home at about 10, went to wash up and immediately I went to sleep.
Monday I wake up at 6plus, get things down and went out. Reached campus at about 9, went for MDP lesson was doing assignment, after that went for SW, take h&w then we went to slack. SW lesson dismissed earlier so we got much more longer break. After that went for PM lesson, was doing project and my group was just YR and me. :):)
Were discussing about the project then went off for next lesson which is BEO, BEO lesson was going through our homework and some teaching and finally to the last lesson which is also a fun lesson, BEG. BEG lesson was supposed to end at 6 but we are released at about 5. I went off with WC, waited for the bus for very long, while waiting I happen to see Jacky. After we reached TI, I took the same bus back as Jacky. When about to board I saw Serena!! When I board the bus, I saw YW also; it’s just so coincident.
Before that I got a really last minute notice regarding a celebration, meaning I got to rush home as I need to go for the celebration. Initially, I thought of not going as I got school the following day at 8am and I know we will play till very late but still, I went. I reached home at about 7.20, the very first thing I do when I reached home was boil water, on com, charge my phone, charge ipod, pack my stuff and think of what to wear.
I am meeting YR at 8 and I still got so much time to surf the net then went to bath and I get things done at 7.50 and got a call from YR telling me that she will be late so it’s okay, I went to surf the net, check mail and went off.
Took the same bus as YR and Ben. Reached there and the very first thing we want to do was to buy a cake, and we got it and we went to meet up with the others and have dinner, after dinner we went off to our so call ‘lovely home’. Went up there for the celebration, before that we were all having lots of fun over there, well it might seem to be super childish but, that’s us. We love it, who cares, right? Before everything, they were super childish to be playing at the playground and as usual I am the camera girl. No flash for the camera, sad. :(
Photo taken;


Soon, we got our cake cutting ceremony!!
HAPPY ONE-YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!





Thanks everyone. :) loves.
We did make wishes and I hope it comes true.
Right after the first cut, the thing I do was take the cream, as immediately throw at people so we started all the throwing thing and having lots of fun and you can hear people screaming, shouting or whatsoever. Just those childish act.

We are really crazy but we are enjoying and having fun;
Of cause we didn’t waste the cake, we did eat and play with the cream and we really messed up the whole place but we are so kind to clean it up before going off. :):)
I am really happy after all the childish act, fun, craziness, fun and enjoyment. Really thanks you guys for the fun time.
It’s about 11 and it’s so sad to say goodbye and goodnight. We went home, reached home at about 11.30, went to do my thing and soon I received photos taken using Benjamin’s phone from Benjamin, thanks a lot.
I went to bed but didn’t sleep and I was on the phone till late night.
Tuesday I wake up at 5plus, was really having a real damn pain headache and when walking to the kitchen, I rest at the sofa for a while. Get things done and went off. Reached school at 7.30 only YR was there so both of us sat down there and talk. And went for 8am lesson, was having POA, POA lesson was again the same thing, same topic. After POA lesson we went for BEO, during BEO I really breakdown. Too much pressure. :(
Some unhappiness among grouping and lots of stuff, I really don’t know what I can do. Thanks MH and I felt sorry for her, she didn’t mind at all but I care. Second week of new term and I breakdown. I got to be strong. Anyway, I got to thanks you people.
Then went back to class for lesson, do project thing and off for lunch, was totally not in the mood but people around me cheer me up. After lunch, we went for PM lesson, wasn’t teaching or what, just talk on project. Lesson supposed to end at 1.30 but we are dismissed at 12.45. Went off with YR, while boarding the bus down to TI, again unhappiness inside, went to the ticketing office and almost start a quarrel scene. Then went off, reached home at 3plus, online MSN, do my thing and AFK and I went to bed at about 6 and I wake up at 9.30, went to get things done and I went out at 10.15. Meet up with friend and go for dinner, again at Han’s. Didn’t take any pic.
After dinner, I went off, went to the train station to buy concession for my ez-link card and went off, finally I buy concession. Reached home at 11plus, some of my relative was at my house so my house seems to be happening. I went to do my thing and chat on the phone with YH at 12.30 and we ended our call late night. This morning I wake up at 7plus and I slack at my bed then finally went to wash up at 8plus, then I went out at 9.15, waited the bus for 20minutes, saw SZ when boarding the bus and few more stops, I saw YR!! We went to school together, reached at 10plus, slack about and went for lesson at 11am, was having BEG and lesson was interesting. After BEG, go for POA went off half an hour early for POA lesson and I went down for break at CH together with YR as we are having break after POA. After eating we went up to get ready for BEO, BEO lesson was on teaching then have MDP lesson, MDP lesson was continuing with the previous assignment. Got a msg from Sammi asking me out for movie but I didn’t want to go. After MDP, I went off with YR to the locker and to the toilet then went to take bus down to TI, and we went to TM to walk around and buy some junk stuff. And we went to queue for the bus, saw Ms Leng while waiting for the bus and we took the same bus home, talk and have fun inside the bus. I reached home at about 7.30, went to do my thing and surf the net, check mail, read news and online shopping, MSN chat, talk on the phone with YR for awhile, listen to songs, pack my stuff for tomorrow then blog.