Sunday, July 20, 2008

lovesyou

Last Friday I went out at about 6, took a bus down to AMK, meet up with Brother and his girl. And headed to Central to meet up with the rest of my family, my brother went up till the 9th story of the car park as there are no lots, first time me going up till so high. Initially was just my aunty and me going for dinner but it ended up becoming a family dinner. My grandparent, aunty, uncle, cousin, brother and his girl went.
Meet up at about 7.30, we went over to an Indonesia Restaurant but its fully booked and we got to wait for 30mins or more. So we thought of eating at other place, then we decide to have it at somewhere BQ area, we went to a Thai Restaurant, ordered quite a lot but of cause we manage to finished. Had our dinner till about 9 and we went off. Went back to Central as they parked their vehicles over there, my brother fetch me home and so the vehicle goes all the way down from 9th story, reached home at about 10pm, thanks Brother. I went to do my thing, watch show and pack my stuff, was suppose to meet up with YH and YR for movie but I can’t make it, sorry. I went to bed at about 12.30.
Saturday I wake up at 7plus and my phone rang but I went back to sleep and I wake up at 9 as I got a call from my brother then followed by msges from YR, well actually I wanted to go ICA to make a passport but YR asked me out so I didn’t went. I went to do my stuff, everything and went to ViVO to meet up with YR.

Then we went to FR as she wants to eat then I went to TB to buy drink for her, after her lunch we went to find TB people and we went to the SP to play with water, so childish of us. After enough of playing, we went to the open playground area to slack and have fun and chat.

Went off at about 7, went up to the Amphitheatre to slack and it’s having a heavy rain at then, super heavy and I am so cold. Went in at about 7.30, mete up with Adeline and we went to have dinner at Modesto’s. After our dinner, we went off. YR and me went up to the Amphitheatre to slack and we went to TB at 10.30 to buy drink and slack over there, my cups of Milo is so sweet, okay? I didn’t finish. All because of John, put so much Milo powder. We slack over there till closing time and we went off together, we took a bus down to LPS festival market to have supper.
After supper we went to MP to slack, and went off at about 3, I went to MS with YH, buy a cups of tea from Mac as I am really cold then slack there to chat.
Went off at this morning, I reached home at about 9. Was really tired, went to sleep and I wake up at 2pm, got nothing to do and I am still tired so I went back to sleep and I am finally awake at about 5. Wash up, do my thing, surf the net, chat in MSN and daydream, LOL. Watch some show and chat in MSN with some friends then went to blog.
Brother and his girl are at my house right now. :)

Got to sleep early tonight, having NAPFA test tomorrow.