Monday, July 21, 2008

lovesyou

Yesterday I went to bed at very late, was on the phone with YH at about 1 and we hanged up at about 4am, talk about lots of stuff, stupid thing.
This morning I wake up at 6plus, went to get things done and went off. Reach TI and I saw Einstein, didn’t really chat with him, went to school and reached school just on time, a little late. Went for MDP lesson.

MDP lesson was doing new assignment, then after finished, we went off, went off at about 10.30 even though lesson are supposed to end at 11. I went off with YR, went down to CH for lunch, supposed to be having SW lesson but is cancelled so we went for lunch and our break is until 2pm, after lunch we went to stadium to slack, while going over, to pass by NOODS and I saw Matthew, chat for awhile and we went off to stadium. Saw Terence at the stadium!! Isn’t it coincidence?
I slack at the stadium with YR and talk lots of thing, then WC came over to look for us, at about 1pm, it started to rain and we are suppose to be having NAPFA test, soon got a msg from Miss Leng telling everyone that NAPFA test is still on. The rain is super heavy and test is still on, so I assumed that we would only be having the 5stations and I am right. At about 2 we gather and hear the announcement. Hear Kevin’s voice before seeing him, hahas. Just imagine.
Went for the test, before going for the test I went up, wanted to talk to Kevin but ended up some not so good scene happened. It’s a little embarrasses. :):)
Jia Wen was there also and I didn’t know.
Jia Wen, I am happy, so what? It’s still the same, okay? :):)
Test started, my first station was SBJ, didn’t do well, next station is SU then follow by taking H&W then IPU and lastly SR. after all we happened to meet up with the 3naughty boy. They went to slack at cafe2 while YR and I went to locker to get our stuff, after everything done we meet up at cafe2 and went off together, while going off, I saw ZY and his group and is so sweet of him saying bye to me, LOL.
We took a bus down to TI.

Then accompany Kevin to TM for a while and we go off while he meet up with his girl. The 4 of us took the same bus home; YR alights first, followed by them then me. I reached home at 5.20, nobody home. I went to do my thing, listen to songs, watch show, pack my room and chat in MSN. Was really, just so bored. I didn’t manage to finish packing my room, not because I don’t have much time just that I am tired and I need some time for other thing.
8am lesson tomorrow, duty at 9.30. Meaning, I got to miss lesson. :(:(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JESSICA WONG!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WEI LONG!!