Tuesday, July 22, 2008

lovesyou

Yesterday I wanted to went to bed at about 11plus but I couldn’t sleep cum I am waiting for a call. I was chatting in SMS with Benjamin. Finally I got a call at about 12.30, chat on the phone till about 2 and we hang up and off to bed.
This morning I wake up at about 6, got things done and went out. Took a bus down to TI then another bus down to school, while going to school there are some accident going on which makes the traffic jam, I took 25minutes to reaches school from TI. Reach school and I went for lesson, POA lesson nothing much. After POA, I went off to do my thing then went to change to AV shirt and went to T-Block for gather with the peoples. I reached there at about 9.15, TL says he will come at 9.15 but didn’t see him, very funny when I am there. An AV guy which I don’t know came to me when I am there, saying that he is AV people, so cute. :):)
Both of us sat down there and wait for the rest and soon the rest come. We went to MLT, do thing and during the event, more and more people come. We were talking and talking nonstop, LOL. The event ends at about 11.30, we pack up, slack there and we went off at about 12.10. I didn’t go back to class as lesson has already ended so I went to meet up with YR and we go off together. I got a msg from a friend, telling me some unhappy stuff, sorry.
I reached home at 1.40 that was really very early. I read something that YH wanted me to read although I don’t have the courage because I don’t know what it is. But this afternoon, I read.
I went to do my thing, slack and I went to take a nap as I am really tired, wake up at 8pm, nobody was home and I got nothing to do also, continue to be AFK and watch show, was so bored.

Got a call from Miss Leng not long ago telling me stuff regarding my passport. Was chatting in MSN with YB now and both of us are talking funny thing, I smiled. :)
Tomorrow school at 11. :):)

And mummy is coming back tomorrow.
Night.