Friday, July 25, 2008

lovesyou

Wednesday I wake up at 6.30 even though my alarm is set as 7.30, wake up early so I slack at my bed and I went to do my thing and get things done.
Went out at about 8.15, I went down to TI, meet up with both YR and YH. Then we set off for breakfast, the LJS’s breakfast, which I wanted to eat for a long long time and finally I got to eat it. After breakfast, we went to buy some stuff although we are all aware that we will be late. After all the buying we went to TI, took a bus down to school. Having 11am lesson and we reach at about 11.20, we are not the only latecomer, there are people who is much more later than us. Have our BEG lesson, after lesson went for POA, just next door, cool. POA lesson was having test, open book test and I didn’t know. Anyway, I didn’t study much. All of us thought its some test but when we are in the room, teacher says is a open book test. After we finished, we can go, I went off after I finish at about 12.30 and next lesson is at 2pm. I went up to the locker to place and pack my stuff then I went to Mr Teo office to look up for Mr Teo and get him to help me with signing the leave form. After singing, have a chat with him and soon I went off. Meet up with Theophilus at cafe3 because is convenience for me. :):)
Before he came, I happened to meet up with JX, have a chat with him regarding CCA stuff and he went off, Theophilus came. We talk about CCA thing and went off at 1.45. I went up for lesson, then was having BEO lesson for just half an hour as we are attending a carnival. After BEO ended, we went down to ISH for the carnival thing; Healthy Lifestyle. The carnival is fun, some games going on. I got myself 2windmill!! :):)
I went off with YR and HL; we went off at about 4pm. went to take a bus down to TI. Happen to meet a group of really funny people inside the bus, I mean they are funny in the way they talk. And, it’s just so cramp and squeeze!!
Finally, alighted!! I took another bus off to my grandparent’s house. Reached there at about 5.20, only grandma is at home, I went over there to chat with her, bath and do my stuff and soon, the rest came back and my aunty come over. Have a great chat with them, and have dinner together. :):) Then, I watch some show and I went back at 10plus. Reached home at 11plus, went to do my thing and chat on the phone, till 1plus and I went to bed.
Thursday I wake up late and I am late for lesson for 30mins. I am having an 8am lesson and I wake up at 6am, I quickly get things done and I went off. Coincidentally, I saw Benjamin at the bus stop!! But, we didn’t board the same bus as he is waiting for PK and Kevin and I guess they are late. I took a bus down to TI, and take another bus down to school and happen to take the same bus as Matthew, I didn’t know that at first and he is just in front of me. We didn’t really talk, after we alight, he accompanied me to my locker and we went off. I was having BEG lesson, was polishing nail and that’s YR, WQ and me!!




After BEG lesson we went for POA lesson. POA lesson was having test but this time, it is not an open book test. after test, we do out SOP, was fun and have lots of fun in that. Lesson end at about 12 and we went up the locker to put out stuff and change. I was telling YR that I have not been seeing them for the past few days and we saw them. Chat with then for a while and somehow, racked up some past stuff of us. :):)
And my bestfriend, Kevin is really very kind!! He gave me 2-honey stick. Thank you!!
Soon, they went for their lesson and we went to the washroom to change and went off. YR and me set off to VC, as she needs to go down there for some purpose and so, I accompanied her!! While the rest went to city area. When we are at VC, she went to pass some stuff to May and we went off, went to walk around and both of us buy some chocolates for CE. And we went off to Parklane to find the rest. They stopped playing pool when we are there and we wanted to play!! But we didn’t.
Our initially plan was going over to PS but when we pass by The Cathay, I am like so stick to the ground over there and I want to watch the movie so much!! I want to watch; Wedding Daze!! And is about 4.45 at then and so we buy the 5.35 tickets. Buy a ticket for YH as he is coming over. We went to walk around, and went in to the theatre at about 5.30.

During the movie, some funny thing happen, again. Is again WQ!! While passing the nachos, wedges and whatever around, the stuff falls on to WQ shirt and it make there one big patch of some colour which look weird, like don't know what and next, followed by JW, I don't know how he holds the stuff, those stuff falls on to him also.
I will say the show is pretty nice, hilarious and touch. Romance cum crap.
Show ended at about 7.45, we went to walk around and I thought of eating at ASTONS, phoned Kevin twice but his phone is off. We went off, walked down to PS. We thought of dining at AJISEN, PASTAMANIA and SAKAE SUSHI. We couldn’t come up with a conclusion and in the end; we ended up eating at DGX.








I ordered a set of kid’s meal and kids meal comes with a toy, the toy is so cute and we were busy playing with the toy. So childish!! And, I got lots of shooting from them.
After dinner, we went off. I was taking bus so when I walked out; it was raining. I went to PM, went over there as I need to use the washroom, after I come out from the washroom and walked out, the rain become heavy. I bring umbrella, no worries.
Took a bus back home. Reached home at about 12.30, was chatting with YH till about 1.20. And I went to get things done then went to bed. Sleep at very early, as I am really very tired.
This morning I wake up at 6plus, I am really tired but still, I got to drag myself out of the bed. Having 9am lesson. I went to get things done and went out, supposed to meet up with Matthew at TI at 8.15 but, both of us are late but he is later. So, I waited for him. He bullies me. :(:(
Took the same bus down, reach school at about 9.05 and I quickly rushed for lesson. First lesson was MDP, but when I went in to the class and went to sign the attendance, I realize that only one quarter or half of the class is in there. Soon, we get started with our assignment, continued with last assignment and we got our CARE lesson, during CARE, we do our SOP and after CARE, is POA, POA lesson we were continuing with our SOP and once we are done, we can go. Before I went off, I went to surf the net to check email, and I finally heard from ICA that my passport is ready for collection. I can go down on Monday, 8 to 11.30. :):)

Supposed to be going off at 1 but we go off at about 12. I meet up with Terence and Matthew, chat with them and we went off. I went up to the locker to place my stuff and went down to cafe1 for lunch with Matthew. Happened to meet up with some AV people over there. we went off at about 1, went up to LT3 for a meeting. During meeting, I charged my phone because my phone bat is going to flat. The meeting is nothing much. After meeting we went off, some went to Auditorium and some went off. I went off with GH. Wanted to go singing but I don’t know if Matthew is there so I didn’t go. I went off and while waiting for bus, I got a call from Theophilus, so I waited at the bus stop there for Jacky and Theophilus. And we took the same bus down to TI, went to TM to walk around and slack over there, went off at about 4.45. I reached home at about 6; I was so tired, slack at home, online MSN and Idle, went to do other stuffs. Watch the 9pm show, nothing much. Then I went to bath at about 11.30 and I started to arrange and pack my stuff. I am just so bored at home. Chatting in MSN right now with a few friends.
One years back;