Wednesday, July 30, 2008

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MUMMY!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YVONNE LIM!!


Friday I went to bed very late. Was chatting with my sis and helping her with her packing up as she is flying to Philippines, stay up late night; chat with my sis and I went to bed at 2plus.
Saturday I wake up at about 8plus, slack at my bed and went to wash up then soon my sis went off. I went to do my thing, get everything done and I went out. Off to VC, while waiting for bus, I saw Mrs Ng-Chia!! Oh, she still remembers me. Have a great chat with her and we separated. Soon, I board the bus down to VC; reached there at about 12, start work and everything back to normal. Peter asked me if they went out together, of cause I say NO, hahas. I was sort of bored yesterday because I am like still in the schooling mood, haven’t been working for a period of time. :):)
Well, as usual. Nothing much, still the same. Soon, it’s about 5pm, we calculate the money, submit money and change money then I went off. Initially, I wanted to go to SMU for the TEE exhibition as it is the last day but next I got something on, promised someone to meet up. In the end, due to some thing, we didn’t meet up. I went home, wanted for FFW as I am at Serangoon area but I am afraid that I couldn’t make it on time so I didn’t go, I went home. Reach home at about 8. Went to do my thing and use com but AFK. Watch some show, lots of episode, do my thing, change appointment time for passport collection, check mail and pack my room. I went to bed at pretty late, at about 4am.
Sunday I wake up at 9plus, slack, talk to my mum and went to do my thing then went to bed again as I got nothing to do. And, wake up at 12.30!! I went to do my thing, pack a little of my stuff, check mail, online and AFK and watch show. Then chat in msg an MSN with friends. I went to tidy my room at 6plus and I broke a wine glass and I got a cut on my finger, how clumsy I am, right? After the clearing up, I went to watch TV prog’ and chat in MSN with YR as her mood doesn’t seem right due to some unhappiness, LOL. After that I went to bath and do my thing.
Monday I wake up at 6plus, get things done and I went off to school. I was really tired, as I didn’t sleep well the night before. First lesson was MDP, new assignment and I am really excited. After MDP lesson we were supposed we be having SW, but it is cancelled so I thought of going out of school. And, YR and me went to Bedok Interchange, went to lunched at the hawker there. After lunch, we went to walk around and we buy kiwi fruits back to school and eat. We went off at about 1pm as our next lesson is at 2pm. reached school at about 1.30, we went to locker to get our books and went to cafe2 to eat our kiwi. Went up for lesson just on time, was having BEO lesson, BEO was on teaching, supposed to be a 2hour lesson but teacher cancelled 1hour, so POA got pull front, great, if not we got to wait for 1 more hour to next lesson. POA lesson was on the same thing, same topic. After POA we went home. Seriously, I was tired, sleepy.
Reached home at 5plus, and I went to bed at 6plus as I am really sleepy. And I wake up at about 10pm. couldn’t sleep back, I talk on the phone till 1plus and I went to bed.
Tuesday I wake up at 5plus, I went to wash up and boil water and I went back to bed. Lucky enough that I didn’t use the kettle, I used the water boiler. And I wake up at 6plus again, I quickly get my things done and rushed to school. Lesson starts at 8 and I reached at 8.45, lesson ends at 8.50. After lesson, we stayed back and talk to teacher and we went off for next lesson, which is BEO. BEO lesson was on doing the gantt chart of our Event proposal, interesting. And last lesson of the day, PM. PM was always boring as usual but it’s fun. Again on the project and some talking. After that we are off. I went to bath and get changed and went off to ICA for my passport collection, after the collecting I went for lunch with a friend at Carl’ Jr. after lunch, we went to walk around and slack at somewhere the fountain till about night. We went to walk around and went to SG. And lastly, home.

Got this from a friend, 12 honey-stix.

Thank you.
Took a bus home from there, before going home we went for beancurd and headed home. I reached home at 11.30, that was late. I went to clean up and get things done and I went to lie down, were feeling not right, headaches. Got a call from YH at 12plus, but I didn’t want to talk, as I am tired so we hanged up and I went to bed.
This morning I wake up at about 7 and I went back to sleep as it is still early and finally I got up at about 8.30. Went to get things done even though I am really tired and set off to school. Took the same bus down as YR and meet up with WC at TI, happened to see Terence down there too. :):) And the smiling part was, we took the same bus down with PK to school!! :):)
We went up to locker, take our books and slack there waiting for lesson to starts. Then went for BEG lesson, after that went for POA lesson, POA was doing some assignment and we are off. Went off for break, we were slacking outside NOODS, and MH and PF is inside, we went in to talk with them and I saw Matthew!! Didn’t talk a lot then I went out. Was slacking and SH of HF came to us and asked if we want to have a haircut. Then one of the students come out and asked us and I think he is just so shy and he got tease by HL, hahas. :):)
And the teasing included me; it’s sort of embarrassed, okay? After those funny, nonsense thing, we went off. We went up for lesson, was having BEO lesson. BEO was continuing with our gantt chart and some feedback from teacher and make improvement. After BEO lesson we got MDP lesson. MDP was continuing with the last assignment, the spider!! It’s just so interesting but I just need more time. :):)

At least I managed to finish. I finish at about 4.30 and I went off, meet up with Matthew at the lobby so we went off together, took a bus down to TI and I reached home at 6plus. Was very tired but of cause I didn’t sleep, I went to do my thing and watch some show just now. Chatting in MSN right now. Got to call some friend soon.