Saturday, August 02, 2008

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO EUGENIA TAN!!

Thursday I wake up at 5plus and I didn’t go to school.
But, I got 2events to attend.
I went back to rest, as I am not well, having headaches.
Sorry to the I/C for not going.
I went to do my thing and I went out at 1plus, headed down to clinic to see doctor. After consultation, I went home. Rest for a while as I will be going out, then I went to prepare and get things done then setoff. Was supposed to meet up with YR at Redhill but I missed the stops so we decide to meet up at ViVO. After meeting up, we thought of going for dinner as we had not yet eaten and both of us are so hungry but its about 10.15 at then so we thought of going straight to CA for dinner as we are staying at there. And so, we went all the way down to CA and meet up with some friend there. They are at T2 and we are going from T1 to meet them. So we took the Skytrain down to meet them, as both of us had not been taking the Skytrain for a long time.

Before meeting them, we took lots of pic.
Here are some;




After meeting up, we had our dinner cum supper at Mac. And its 12plus at then. While eating we crap and joke a lot and talk about some stuff. And we went up, as we thought of going to the VM.
Before that we went to the washroom and took pic;

Then we are so lazy that we took the lift up.

After coming out from the lift and before going to VM, I don’t know why but we are sort of fond of this escalator, and we just slack over the area, anyway the escalator is not working.

And of cause we cam-whore!!





These are just some of the pic that we took.
After all the photo taking, we are indeed tired, as it don’t seems to be fun anymore. And JW and me can’t take any more photos as our bat are dead. So, back to our initially plan. We are supposed to go to VM!! So, we went. But to our surprise there are lots of people over there having their beauty sleep, I guess we didn’t disturb them. We slack over there but we can’t make too much noise and so, YR and JW rest for a while over there. We went to wash up, prepare and get change at 5.20 and we went off. Went down to the interchange and took a bus down to our campus.
This was the first time that I reached campus at so early. Its only 6.45am. We went to our locker when we reached school to leave all the unnecessary thing inside and went down to gather. Then next is, went up the bus!! Our bus is so cool, different from others and ours seems like some first-class bus. Board the bus and set off to JB, I wanted to sleep as I haven’t sleep for the past night but my class is so noisy and they are down there making so much noise. Finally, we reach the ICA custom, after that we gather down inside the bus but, left WC over there because she is not yet done.
And next stop was to Malaysia checkpoint. After that we finally went for breakfast, something that we have been waiting for. I didn’t eat much, and after breakfast we set off to a shop to buy those biscuits and whatsoever. After buying, we went up to our tour bus and went to next place which is the Chocolate Factory, on our way there I took pic of this house and they call this the ‘A’ house.

And we are at CF!! Here is some of the pic.

After that we went off for Batik painting.
On our way there, I took some pic.

And we reached the Batik painting workshop. My assigned picture is a butterfly, love it.
After our painting.





Their is very colourful, unlike mine. Well, I always love simple.
While painting I am having a painful headache. But still I finished my painting. After painting we went to slack over there and took some pic, pic is not with me.
And we went up to the bus, I had my medicine and I rest. But still, I couldn’t rest well as the bus is so noisy that I don’t think anyone who wants to sleep can sleep. Some are singing down there and making lots of noise and the tour guide is talking and talking. Our bus entertainment seems to be never-ending. That’s also great, but I want to rest!! :):)
Next station is Durian Plantation, I don’t really like durian but I don’t hate it. Not much people went down for that. Some of us went to the lower deck of the bus to slack as it has sofa set, then I heard from MH that, DP is not just durian our lunch is over there too; Fried Bee Hoon and curry. After eating, we went up to the bus and finally went for shopping!! That’s what we have all been waiting for after a long day.
We got about 3½hours of shopping time in the shopping center. Went to shop and buy lots of stuff. We went to grab some bites at Kenny Rogers, as Gwyn wanted to go.
I only order drink as I have yet to finish my shopping, so I left them half way and back to shop. Bought some stuffs, and I am lucky enough to meet up with YR otherwise I will be lost alone. After meeting ups, she told me that she was lost also and its about time to gather so we quickly went to lookup for them and we happened to see them in the Levi’s shop. And WQ is still busy making is purchase down there despise being late. After purchasing, we make our move to the bus. Mdm Siti is at the entrance waiting for us because we are supposed to gather at 5.45 but we are there at 6pm. Its 6pm but we are not the latest batch. After all the waiting and headcounts we went for dinner!! On our way to our dinner, the bus is sort of breakdown; the aircon not working, which makes us sweat and sweat. Just imagine, and the weather over there is so humid. Finally, when we reached the so call Restaurant for dinner, we are all eager to get down of the bus. Better to enjoy the breeze out there rather than sit in a non-aircon bus.
Anyway, it’s about 7 at then. So the weather is sort of windy.
Dinner at here;

I don’t know where it is, never been there before.
Dinnertime;
*I was real damn tired, that was why you don't see me smile in the pic. I used up my energy, LOL.










Our table only got 9people, which means it is not very cramp and we got more space.
Lastly, the fruits are served.

I love fruits and I finished almost the whole plate. :):)
After dinner, most of us went to the seaside. Slack over there and we went back to our tour bus. Everyone down there is waiting for our teachers and the bus driver. Wait and wait, finally Miss Leng comes, but she told us that; our bus breakdown and so we got to wait for another bus to come and rescue us. And so, we got another half an hour more to walk around or shop. But, most of us left our things inside the bus and we got no money with us.
So, is that a good news or bad news? :):)
How I wish our bus breakdown and we don’t have any bus back, so we can stay there. Aren’t that cool?
So went to the seaside area again to slack, enjoy the breeze over there with YR and we went to walk around. Nothing much to shop also, its some Island place. And I don’t have money with me.
We just slack over the seaside and I went to the other side with YR. Yes, just both of us. The two of us slacked over there and talked. It’s so inconvenience for me to know the time because I didn’t wear any watch that day and I didn’t bring my phone down.
But, we just estimate the time. So when it’s about time, we went to gather and went up the bus. The new bus is different and this time, the bus got lesser sits, which cause us to shared sits. Oh, and the new bus’s bus driver is not a good driver, I will says. But still, we need him to drives us back to SG. We went to the Malaysia custom for the stamping thing and we all waited for WC, I don’t know why but she boards another tour bus and we meet up with her at ICA custom.
We went to ICA custom for the checking of items and went down to the bus. Everyone was inside except for WC. Again, we are waiting for her.
After she comes up and proceeds out of Malaysia.
It’s some kind of weird feelings. Wanted to go back to SG so much but enjoy the trip so much that I don’t want to go home. :):) Still, we got to go back.
First drop-off point; Kranji MRT station. I alighted, together with Miss Leng, YR, Sodiq, WQ, JW, Nursyafiqah and Daniel.
I took the train back together with Miss Leng, Soidq, WQ and JW. Alights together with Miss Leng and Sodiq. Walked to the interchange with Sodiq as we are taking bud over there. He accompanied me for my bus, and when I board the bus someone call me, a friend that I have not been seeing for a longtime, he is just right behind of me.
To my surprise, I saw him; DANIEL TAN!!
Chat with him on the journey home. Saw my sis when I am at my house downstairs. She just came back from Philippines!! And we went up together. I guess both of us were worn out. Reached home and we had a great chat on both our trip and I went to bath and bed.
End of JB trip, I got to thanks TWQ for the safe keeping of my valuables all along.
This morning I wake up at 12plus, perhaps its afternoon. :):)
I have not been sleeping for so long for a long time. :):)
I went to wash up and went off to CP with mum, accompany her to the clinic and went for lunch then shop for groceries. Saw JH and EN while having my lunch at Mac.
Lastly, we went home. Went to the bus stop and we just missed the bus, so we took a cab home, anyway the weather is killing me and our stuffs is heavy. :):) *A great excuse.
Reached home at 5plus and I went to arrange all the thing we bought back home and I went to switch on the air-con as the weather is really humid. And, I went to do my thing, use com and watch TV show.
HL is calling us out to Sentosa out tomorrow. I am still not very sure if we are going. I shall be going over to my grandparent’s place if I got nothing important on, as I have not been there for few weeks.