Sunday, August 03, 2008

lovesyou

As expected, the sentosa trip was cancelled.
So, I stayed at home. Initially plan was to go to my grandparent’s place but the weather is just so hot so I intend to stay at home.
Yesterday I went to bed at very late, I was doing some amendment in both my blog and PKFC’. And was chatting in MSN with friends at late night, 3plus, am.
I went to bed at 5.30am.
Today I wake up at 10plus as my mum came in to my room, but because I got nothing to do, so I went back to bed. Sleep all the way till 1plus. Finally, I am fully awake. Get up of my bed, went to wash up and use com. then start packing my room, arrange my stuffs, iron my clothing, clean the floor and mop the floor. I bathed two times today. The weather is just so hot.
Oh, I finally got my room tidy, neatly. Once again, throw lots of thing.
After all the cleaning, packing and tidying I went to bath again. :):)
Well, I was all alone at home right now. Listen to songs, and afk.I am just so bored so I call a friend to come over and accompany me. And I am now waiting for her she shall be here soon and we are going for dinner at night. :):)