Wednesday, August 06, 2008

lovesyou

Yesterday I wake up at 5plus, about 6am. I went to get things done and I set off to school.
On my way down, I got a call from YR asking where am I, she told me she will be late.
I saw Einstein when I reached TI. Next, I shouldn’t elaborate too much. :):)
Oh, call me a bad girl. I skipped school yesterday. When I reached TI, I also don’t know why just don’t feel like going, I don’t seems to be in the ‘having lesson’ mood. So, I went to slack about and went to meet up with my aunty at her office. I bathed over there and we went off to AMK Hub to meet up with my mum, we went to TB as they wants to eat then we went to walk around as we are catching a movie and its still early. When it is about time, we went up to the theatre and went in. we watched; Money No Enough 2. I would say this show is just okay. I find this show a little touching at some parts and a little fake at some parts. After the show, we went to some place to grab some bites and we went off. I went off with my aunty, went to fetch my cousin and we went over to my grandparent’s place. Stay there for just awhile and I went out, took a bus down with my aunty, she went to HM while I went to take train. I took the train down to CQ as my 2nd aunty is meeting me for dinner over there. After meeting up, we went to have our dinner at WARAKU;





I find the food over there alright.
We were so full after dinner, after dinner we went to walk around. Shop and buy some stuff. After that we left, went off at about 9. We took the train off; I went to my grandparent’s place and stayed over. I went to bed at about 12am.
This morning I wake up at about 9, went to do my things and I went off to school. Reached school just on time, 11am. Have BEG lesson, today BEG is on some bio. After that went for POA lesson, POA lesson was continuing with our test paper. After test we can go. I went off after I finish and waited for some of them outside, but again, unhappy event.
Shouldn’t says so much, so basically I went to AT during lunchtime, slack there and listen to songs, went up at 1.50 as lesson starts at 2pm. was having BEO lesson, BEO was doing ppt slide. After BEO was MDP. MDP lesson was nothing much, continued with our project. After project we went off. I went off together with LF and just when I reached the bus stop, I realize that I didn’t tap my card and I forget to bring my thing back. So, I went back to campus and happened to see Serena walking out. I went to tap my card and I saw JY, after tapping I went up to locker to take my stuff and I went off. Coincidentally enough, I took the same bus as Serena. And we took the same bus home, together with JH. I was so tired. Reached home at about 6.45. Went to do my thing and watch some show.
Currently slacking. Got to go, paint my nail.