Thursday, August 07, 2008

lovesyou

Today I was late for school.
I wake up at 6.30!! I went to do my thing and I went out. Took a bus down to TI and I saw Kevin and PK. I reached school at about 8.30. Was having BEG lesson, after lesson we went for POA. POA was doing assignment, and after doing we can go. We went off together to the locker and I went to change. Then went down to AT as there are some performance going on. After that we went to PS, took a cab down. Accompanied YR for lunch then she went to meet up with her sis while I went to shop around at PS, then meet up with YH and John over there. Should I call this coincidence?
Then the four of us went to walk around and buy thing. After all the buying, we went over to BJ, on our way there I saw MH!! We went to BJ, walked around and went to BS and lastly we went for dinner at some coffeehouse. Initially plan was to go library. :(:(
After having our dinner at the coffeehouse, we went to HANS.
Sit down there and talk.



We left at about 8. I went to take a bus home, reached home at 9pm. I was really tired.
I was talking to my sis now, and she is lot of crap.
I was not happy at all. So much hurt deep down.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CINDY!!