Saturday, August 09, 2008

lovesyou

Yesterday I wake up at about 7am, which is really early. I went to get things done and set off to school. Was supposed to meet up with YR at 9.30 but both of us reached very early so we meet at about 8.30.
We went up to our locker and changed then went to cafe2, as I want to eat. Meet up with WQ over there too. Had our breakfast and after that we went down to the stadium to gather, it was really sunny. I guess not much people was enjoying and paying attention because nobody cares. I only see 7 people from my class, well it is a celebration.
WQ, JW, YR and me went over to House of Lobster to slack. And we went off at about 11. They went home while I stayed till 11.30. Then I went to my grandparent’s place. Went over there to slack and had my lunch. Was really tired so I went to bed at about 2.30 and I wake up at 6.30pm. Went to get ready and went off for a dinner cum party with my brother. Nothing to elaborate of that.
I went off at about 11pm. reached home at 11.30, get things done, slack, online; afk and talk to my sis. Went to bed at about 2.30am.
This morning I wake up at 11plus and I went back to bed. And I wake up at about 1pm. I went to watch TV prog’. Went to do my thing, pack my stuff and bathed.
It’s National Day today and I am at home. Shouldn’t it be a day of enjoying? :)
I am going out later on. Will there still be fireworks because it is raining now.

HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!! and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SINGAPORE!!