Sunday, August 10, 2008

lovesyou

Yesterday I went down to Suntec to meet up with YR; on my way there I got a call from NK saying he wants to meet up so we meet up together.
I reached there at about 7pm and it was very crowded. Our intention was not going to see fireworks; we just want to walk about. We went to MW first then went over to MS. But, NK wants to meet us at somewhere Esplanade area. But, it’s impossible for us to go over and we are stuck outside MS area but we managed to see fireworks over there, the place whereby we are stuck.
After everything, we left. We went in to MS to meet up with NK over there. Alright, I will say it is really bored. We went off after the fireworks I went home. Reached home at 10plus, initially plan was to go home, get changed and come out again to drink. Then suddenly YR asked me down to MOS, I don’t want to go.
Be a good girl, stay at home. :):) That’s what Benjamin says.
I went to do my thing and talked on the phone with a friend.
This morning I wake up 11plus. I was tired but was waken up by the noise downstairs. So, I got up. Wash up, prepare and went over to my grandparent’s place. Took a cab down, reach there at about 2pm. had my lunch over there and slack about, talk to my aunty and watch TV prog’. At about evening time, we had our dinner over there too. And soon, I went back home. Reached home at about 8.30pm.
Boring. Went to check out GV and cathay website just now as I will be catching a movie tomorrow, but I don’t find any nice movie.