Tuesday, August 12, 2008

lovesyou

Yesterday I wake up at 8plus, about 9am. Was very tired, but still I got to pull myself up.
I went to get things done and meet up with friend then we headed down to PS, went there for lunch first then went to the ticket office to purchase ticket. Oh, the queue is really long. Watched Mad About English, I find this show interesting and hilarious. But, I was too tired but I didn’t fall asleep. :):)
After the movie, I went home. Got no place to go. Thought of going down to MS and meet up with HL and the rest but I was too tired and I still got to meet some friend at later on timing, so I thought of going home first. Saw my mum and brother downstairs when I was about to go up of my house, they are having early dinner over there. I went up, wash up and changed then went down to join them for dinner. I reached home at about 6pm and I went out again at 6.30pm. I didn’t eat much, just grab some bites. We went off at about 7pm, brother drives me down to some bus stop and I took bus from there to TI. Meet up with some other friend over there, then we went for dinner at SWENSENS, of cause I didn’t eat any main course.



After dinner, it was about 10.15 and also the closing of the shop. We went off, didn’t have a chance to walk about and went home. I reached home at 11plus, went to get things done and went to bed, as I am really tired.
This morning I wake up late!! Wake up at 7am; perhaps I am still in my wonderland. :):)
I went to get things done and was about to go out but still I didn’t go. Wasn’t feeling really well, cant find the medicine, so I didn’t take any of the medicine. I went back to bed despise knowing that there are test and accountable project today. Wake up at 10plus again, went to wash up and online, I got nothing to do, so went to surf the net and I went to bed at about 2. Wake up at 5pm as my phone rang. I got up, went to use com, afk and slack. Watched some TV show, it’s some repeated show if I am not wrong. I find the show funny at some parts. Stayed at home after that, watch TV prog’, slack, chat on MSN and read some news.